Janni- now a horse owner :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janni- now a horse owner :)

For the past three weeks, I've been looking every where for a horse that fit me- I've probably been on every single breed, from 70 inches to its shoulders, up to 90, been on a horse that threw a hissyfit, and one that barely arsed itself to move...

Finally, today, I met my dream horse- her name is Hiatus Stay, and she's the calmest, sweetest, most lovable creature I've ever met. I instantly fell in love with her, and it didn't take long (approximately a vet check-up, just to make sure she was alright ) before I told the owner that SHE was the horse I wanted to buy... today's been better than christmas

And here's my baby: Hiatus Stay ("Stay" for short... I do want to change her name though "STAY, stay!!!" ):

Her mane is a little messed up as she's been rolling around in the grass in the paddock all day, but she was absolutely beautiful

Any other horseowners here on a.net? Or just someone who enjoys equipage? I know there aren't many girls here, but men can sure as hell practice this sport too

Originally posted by janni-chan
    Any other horseowners here on a.net? Or just someone who enjoys equipage? I know there aren't many girls here, but men can sure as hell practice this sport too
    Ahem !

That said, nice horse .

Comment

To quote him above, *AHEM*!

Alex
      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Any other horseowners here on a.net?
        no comment...

Comment

Nice horse.
          My photos on jp.net

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
            I'm hung like a horse.
            More like a douche...

Nice horse Janni.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
              I'm hung like a horse.

That's not what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                That's not what she said.

What?
                My photos on jp.net

Comment

Yes, I've ridden a few horse's in my day........

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                    Yes, I've ridden a few horse's in my day........

Bwahahahhah.
                    My photos on jp.net

Comment

AHEM!

nice horse btw.

Comment

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Who knew a thread could get this many reply just by mentioning a.net a single time

Not to mention only like 3 of the replies was about the horse

You people are too easy

Comment

LOL pardon us men, according to the emu philosopher we need to get laid ahahahha!

Thats a awsome horsey. Take care of it!
                          -Kevin

Comment

Mmmm...yummy .... I hear horses don't have BSE!

Wait, wrong thread

Comment

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Who knew a thread could get this many reply just by mentioning a.net a single time

Not to mention only like 3 of the replies was about the horse

You people are too easy
                              More like this thread shows where the minds of the guys are!!!

On a more serious note, owning a horse may not be a bad alternative to getting around by car when you consider where gas prices are heading.

As for myself, my bicycle is becoming my commute mode to work on the days when the weather cooperates. I also have found it be to a great way to relieve stress after the work day and also a great way to see the aircraft flying around MSP!!
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                              X