No announcement yet.

speechless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate Crime? Pish Posh, In Canada these guys would be charged with Attemtped First Degree Murder and Agrivated Sexual Assult. They would goto juvenile hall, then to jail once 18, and then the case would re-open at 19 were the sentence would be furtherd.

Assholes. Thell get theres.
    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
      Assholes. Thell get theres.
      yup, hopefully it involves going to jail and having something very similar to what they did happen by a big guy named bubba

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        yup, hopefully it involves going to jail and having something very similar to what they did happen by a big guy named bubba
        Cleavland Steamer. Yeah thell be screwed literally in jail. Just like petifiles, once a detainee finds out theres a petifile in his cell, they most likely kill them.
        -Kevin

Comment

What the hell is wrong with people today?

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
            What the hell is wrong with people today?
            I think somebody peed in the gene pool.

Seriously though, if you were beating the crap out of somebody (even if it was for a good reason) and somebody said "hey, lets take this pipe and shove it up his ass!" would you not stop, look at him and go "wtf?"

Comment

Seriously though, if you were beating the crap out of somebody (even if it was for a good reason) and somebody said "hey, lets take this pipe and shove it up his ass!" would you not stop, look at him and go "wtf?"

I'd help the guy up I was just thumping and in turn kick the hell out of who just said that.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                I'd help the guy up I was just thumping and in turn kick the hell out of who just said that.
                lol

Comment

I'd kick a 16 year old shitless if he tried to go after a 12 year old too... I wouldn't sodomize him though that's kinda nasty.

Comment

its things like this that make me loose faith in the human race...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                      its things like this that make me loose faith in the human race...
                      much better than tightening your faith

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                      I'd kick a 16 year old shitless if he tried to go after a 12 year old too... I wouldn't sodomize him though that's kinda nasty.
                      yeah, cause kicking his ass is the only way to stop him from doing that ...

Comment

Seriously could those two guys be anymore inbread/trailor trash/redneck if they tried?

I say leave them in a hispanic jail for a few years then, if they are still alive take 'em to the chair and watch them fry.

Society doesnt need screwed up retards like those two.

Comment

Shit like that pisses me the fcuk off. Thankfully I wasn't there because I beleive I'd go ape shit on them lol. I hope to got they get thrown in jail and get their asses beat and they have everything coming to em. They deserve it.
                          Ryan Davis
                          Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                          www.flyerguide.net

Comment

You think that's sick...?

Some f*cker in Dallas stabbed a dog, doused it with gasoline and set it on fire. The dog died a few days ago. The whole city is outraged and the guy will probably only get probation. The dog lost most of the fur that's not in this picture.

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

It appears that way. Sometimes I just want to stop and yell "Seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with people?!?"

Comment

Working...
                              X