Your intruments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your intruments?

Since i figure most of us are musicians of some sort, lets see your instruments.

The bass I spent all my money on a while ago,

24 fret, active pickup, double action truss rod, bass-mid-treble control as well as pickup select (plus volume for all 5 dials).

Sounds wonderful, anyways lets see your instruments.
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

I have two fiddles (sorry no pictures as my daughter was robbed in ORD last week and our digital camera is gone)

Comment

If I showed you my instrument I'd be banned and mattwigan would come back

Comment

starting in june, these will be my instruments

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          starting in june, these will be my instruments

WTF!? It kinda looks like a really expensive car, but to be hoinest I like this alot more than the classic style.
          -Kevin

Comment

Current work on ex-black guitar...

All these were my grandad, he died 2 months ago, The bass in the middle was left to me, so thats part of my gear also..

Gear:
            Yamaha Pacifica
            Fender Squire
            Aria Acoustic
            Eko Acoustic (classic)
            Vox VFS2 Amp
            Zfex Fuzz Factory
            Boss Metal zone MT-2
            Zoom 101 multi FX pedal

Comment

Kaz wins.

I bet you trip over instruments when you wake up.
              -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                I have two fiddles (sorry no pictures as my daughter was robbed in ORD last week and our digital camera is gone)
                Give me a description of the assalant...I'll go break his face and get your camera back.

Hopefully some time in the future, this will me my instrument for stress relief....at mounds of dirt though...

My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

well, I have a clarinet, a piano, an acoustic guitar and a synthisizer no pics tho.

hopefully when I can legally own a firearm, I'll have a glock9mm as an instrument of self defense, and some sorta shotgun as an instrument of releving stress (at my buds shooting range),
                  and I'm also the user of old analog instruments everytime I fly.

Comment

Getting some money for a drummer set

Comment

I played the saxophone for one day in 6th grade, then I beat the crap out of someone with it when they tried to steal my basketball. I don't think I ever even got a chance to play the damn thing.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

The ones I have and play- French Horn, Trumpet (2 actually, a Besson BE1010 and Jupiter Pocket Trumpet), Piano, Alto Sax
                        The ones I have and svck at- Trombone, Guitar
                        The ones I don't have, but play- Bass Guitar (not very well though), Tenor Sax, Baritone.
                        I'll post a pic tommorow of the one's I have in possesion, too tired tonight.
                        Cheers,
                        A.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          I played the saxophone for one day in 6th grade, then I beat the crap out of someone with it when they tried to steal my basketball. I don't think I ever even got a chance to play the damn thing.
                          LOL, in my 7th grade music class one kid beat abother kid senseless with his clarinet, I forget what set him off tho

Comment

Well Kaz, nice gear, congrats for this collection featuring a wide range of chord instruments; banjos, guitars, electric guitars, violins, the ones I either can't see or identify, you should become a professional musician.

Mines are diatonic two bladed ten hole harmonicas.

Alain
                            Thanks for visiting
                            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                            *JetPhotos*
                            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                            X