I am sickened.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sickened.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

I don't care if you agree with the war or not, but this is disgusting.
    Here is this psycopath's contact information

Brent and Shirley Roper
    3640 SW Churchill Rd
    Topeka, KS 66604
    785-273-7262
    785-273-0277
    785-273-1080

She'll be recieving a call from me tomorrow.
    Cheers,
    A.M.

She's an absolute nutcase... the only one going to hell is her...

Comment

Stupid religious whore.
      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

So thats what happens when you have a gang rape involving a hippy, a bible thumper, a nazi, a piece of trailor park trash, and a terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
          So I guess this wpuld be the product of a gang rape involving a hippy, a bible thumper, and a terrorist.
          Don't forget, a nazi got in on some of that

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
            Don't forget, a nazi got in on some of that
            yea, i redid my statement to include that....

Comment

Please do not contact this woman...Westboro Baptist Church is a cult and they have made people's lives hell from coast to coast...Westboro Baptist Church is made up mostly of members of the Phelp's family and they are mostly lawyers who know how to make the laws work in their favor...They have sued many cities and won the right to protest funerals, gay pride parades and other functions they feel are pro-gay...check out the website www.godhatesfags.com or http://www.adl.org/special_reports/wbc/default.asp to get an idea of where they are coming from...They love the controversy of a fight, and contacting them on this issue will just thrill the hell out of them and frustrate the piss out of you...they are the worst type of opinionated people, their opinion is the only right opinion and they dont listen to anyone elses...the best defense against this group is to ignore them...It is because of them that most states are now enacting laws prohibiting demonstrations within a distance and timeframe of a funeral...
              I had the unfortunate experience of meeting up with Westboro Baptist Church members in Washington DC...I have never felt so much hatred in all my life...

Comment

Alright, then. I'll take your advice. It jut really pisses me off that there are people like this at this point of civilization.

Comment

Thats just sick, what a nut job, and 80% are her family members, that says something.

Comment

Well well, that is one screwed up mind she got there.

She needs to be locked away.
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Damn...that just pisses me off. I think thats the one case where I'd hit a woman if I saw her. LOL. Oh well, I live another day, and she moves on another day living in misery. Stupid b!tch.
                      Ryan Davis
                      Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                      www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Time to help clean up the genetic pool

Comment

what a sick bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                            what a sick bitch.
                            What a sick family!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyer
                              Please do not contact this woman...Westboro Baptist Church is a cult and they have made people's lives hell from coast to coast...Westboro Baptist Church is made up mostly of members of the Phelp's family and they are mostly lawyers who know how to make the laws work in their favor...They have sued many cities and won the right to protest funerals, gay pride parades and other functions they feel are pro-gay...check out the website www.godhatesfags.com or http://www.adl.org/special_reports/wbc/default.asp to get an idea of where they are coming from...They love the controversy of a fight, and contacting them on this issue will just thrill the hell out of them and frustrate the piss out of you...they are the worst type of opinionated people, their opinion is the only right opinion and they dont listen to anyone elses...the best defense against this group is to ignore them...It is because of them that most states are now enacting laws prohibiting demonstrations within a distance and timeframe of a funeral...
                              I had the unfortunate experience of meeting up with Westboro Baptist Church members in Washington DC...I have never felt so much hatred in all my life...

Agreed, they make a stop up here just about every year, doing the whole god hates fags speech. I've heard they have some bitchin lawyers and if you try to say something, they take you to court. Even if they dont win, going to court is probably a royal pain in the ass.

That being said, and this from an extremely peaceful person, if I was ever at a funeral, and these idiots showed up, I would go to jail for what I would do to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X