No announcement yet.

Official JP Whining Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The red one *Craig* is a shiraz wine. They tend to be tasteful, delightful one. We have Austrialian wines in our wine cellar under the Hotel where I work.

Good shite !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
      that gives me 5 years to find a man, get the kids I want and then get the surgery that of course will prevent me from ever having anymore kids :rolleyes: Pleeenty of time...
      Janni,

I should tell you that this is not a dating site.

Take care.
      TAP - Transportes Areos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Well she can rule out Mattwiggan, thats for sure... He doesnt like females..

Comment

So anything you want to bitch/whine about? Bet you anything you can't beat me
          OK, I will.

I just spent 40 freaking hours on a bus. I hated everybody on the bus, except two. The entire bus ride consisted of listening to one person tell stupid jokes the whole entire way. There is this girl that was on the bus that I used to like. Now I am slowly beginning to hate her guts. She is taking everything way too freaking seriously. She even turned me in for making a suicide joke. Arghh. This trip ended up being a complete waste of time for the most part. My filming buddy and I sat around for many hours waiting for something to film. Meanwhile, we were not allowed to leave to get food at all. I spent a total of 15 hours in a building. Oh, and now I will continue on with a medical related one, A small girl was wheeling a table by me to put it away and dropped it right on my foot. There is a nice gash that barely missed my scar from foot surgery. Now my nerves are all messed up, and it hurts like hell.

It seems that everybody around me are beginning to annoy the living daylights out of me. They are telling the stupid jokes over and over. I freaking hate all the girls in the school except maybe three. God, the rest just tick me off. They always think that they are so cute, and that guys are their entertainment slaves. My friend and I determined they are just using us for cheap entertainment. I also feel I am being used for a security blanket. Whenever I am around nobody ever really talks to me, but when I am gone people ask where I went.

/rant

It has been a freaking long day. People have been making me so depressed lately. At least I have friends on the forums, at least I think I do. Well, thanks for listening, I feel much better now.
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
            Well she can rule out Mattwiggan, thats for sure... He doesnt like females..
            Too late again, the mAtt wigGan joke for this thread has already been made .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              Too late again, the mAtt wigGan joke for this thread has already been made .
              Arrggghh Skipper. Once again you beat me to it..

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                Arrggghh Skipper. Once again you beat me to it..
                That happens when you spend too much chatting on MSN and are not aware of what's going on on jp.net .

Comment

That happens when you spend too much chatting on MSN and are not aware of what's going on on jp.net .
                  And Im on my homeworks as well. That should explain why Im not being up to date. LoL. Unlike you... !

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                    They always think that they are so cute, and that guys are their entertainment slaves. My friend and I determined they are just using us for cheap entertainment.
                    I feel kinda relieved, now that I know there are other people out there who made plenty of experiences with snooty girls at school. I was really thinking this was only possible where I live...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                      It has been a freaking long day. People have been making me so depressed lately. At least I have friends on the forums, at least I think I do. Well, thanks for listening, I feel much better now.
                      Oh, sure that beats having to choose between being able to have kids later on or living with gutwrenching pains every second month (sometimes constantly)

Hey, it IS a whining thread And don't tell me you're sorry, damnit- that's what the docs say all the time

Oh, seems like mattwiggan has made a leap to "the other site" as well...

Comment

Oh, seems like mattwiggan has made a leap to "the other site" as well...
                        Not that that could make that site any worse, so no reason for whining in this case .

Comment

Not that that could make that site any worse, so no reason for whining in this case .
                          Well, he was insulting Kaz in the selfpic thread, so I reckon we should give him a beating still

NOTE: Morphine + Janni = violence and rand0m threads... you have been warned.

Comment

Well, he was insulting Kaz in the selfpic thread, so I reckon we should give him a beating still
                            Nah, there's enough single guys on a.net willing to do that, so we can just sit back in our front-row seats and watch the carnage .

NOTE: Morphine + Janni = violence and rand0m threads...
                            And what's the difference you without Morphine ?

Comment

And what's the difference you without Morphine ?
                              Good question At least I get a nice buzzy feelings, like drinking a bottle of wine just without the hangovers afterwards...

Comment

Good question At least I get a nice buzzy feelings, like drinking a bottle of wine just without the hangovers afterwards...
                                Hmm, stoned without hangovers...

can you spare a bit of that morphine ?

Comment

Working...
                                X