Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish I was as good as they are (soccer tricks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I was as good as they are (soccer tricks)

Awesome movie !!!!!!! the best starts of european and south american football (in NA called socer ) . Del Pierro, Ronaldo, Rohnaldini, Beckham, Van Nisterloy, Oven, Schevchenko and others !!! The best tricks and goals. Tne minutes length. Mind the site language (polish) just watch the movie: movie

Btw as football World Cup 2006 is coming who you want to win ?? I want Poland to win but as they are not the best I'll be for Italy if PL looses.

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    Del Pierro, Ronaldo, Rohnaldini, Beckham, Van Nisterloy, Oven, Schevchenko and others !!!
    The only Ronaldo I saw was Cristiano Ronaldo (Portuguese international playing for Manchester United) not Ronaldo (Brazilian international playing for Real Madrid). "Rohnaldini" is actually Ronaldinho and "Oven" must be Michael Owen (English international playing for Newcastle United).

Btw as football World Cup 2006 is coming who you want to win ?? I want Poland to win but as they are not the best I'll be for Italy if PL looses.
    Do I need to spell my country's name: PORTUGAL?

But I would put my money on Brazil.

Cheers.
    TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343
      The only Ronaldo I saw was Cristiano Ronaldo (Portuguese international playing for Manchester United) not Ronaldo (Brazilian international playing for Real Madrid). "Rohnaldini" is actually Ronaldinho and "Oven" must be Michael Owen (English international playing for Newcastle United).

Cheers.
      Sorry for spelling. I am really bad at spelling names yep you are right with the players

Comment

Btw as football World Cup 2006 is coming who you want to win ??
        SVERIGE!!

Comment

^In your dreams.
          " '54, '74, '90, 2006", it's destiny . Can't watch the video at work, but since Ronaldinho is in it, it is likely brilliant. That guy is so freaking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
            SVERIGE!!
            Yikes... The swedes are only good on Gymnastics and skiing. They dont belong to be on greenfields..

Spain does look promising for this year though..
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Its actually RuuD Van Nistelrooy,Man United and Holland player.
              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343

Cheers.
                Ronaldo (Brazilian Ronaldo) is in a few clips, watch it again .

Comment

World Cup finals will be Brazil vs. Germany I think. I want both to win.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Omg everything si mixed up. All of these ^^^ players are on the movie. And yea ruud van Nisterlooy is rom Holland and Man Un. Used to be my fav player.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                      Ronaldo (Brazilian Ronaldo) is in a few clips, watch it again .
                      I guess I need specs.

Cheers.
                      TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                        Yikes... The swedes are only good on Gymnastics and skiing. They dont belong to be on greenfields..

Spain does look promising for this year though..
                        Oh come on now, which other team's uniform looks like Brazil?

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                          World Cup finals will be Brazil vs. Germany I think. I want both to win.
                          I'm not an intense follower of soccer news, but I buy that! I think these 2 are the more promising ones, along with some Central/Eastern Europe teams. South Korea is not to miss either.

Comment

I choose Ukraine to win

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
                              I choose Ukraine to win
                              I'm sorry to say that but just like Poland they don't have much chances to win.... My mom is for France...again

Comment

Working...
                              X