X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Father, like son

KENNEDY CAR CRASH COVER-UP?
    Thu May 04 2006 17:12:05 ET

Police labor union officials asked acting Chief Christopher McGaffin this afternoon to allow a Capitol Police officer to complete his investigation into an early-morning car crash involving Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-R.I.), son of Sen. Ted Kennedy.

According to a letter sent by Officer Greg Baird, acting chairman of the USCP FOP, the wreck took place at approximately 2:45 a.m. Thursday when Kennedy's car, operating with its running lights turned off, narrowly missed colliding with a Capitol Police cruiser and smashed into a security barricade at First and C streets Southeast.

“The driver exited the vehicle and he was observed to be staggering,” Baird’s letter states. Officers approached the driver, who “declared to them he was a Congressman and was late to a vote. The House had adjourned nearly three hours before this incident. It was Congressman Patrick J. Kennedy from Rhode Island.”

<------Drunk!

woo, lets make fun of people with medical conditions for political reasons!

Comment

kcmh, I absolutely agree with the essense of your post. It's too bad that everyone capable of running this country always has weird sexual or alcohol related problems, but the normal down-to-earth "honest" Presidents run the country like a six year old on crack.

If we could find someone with Kennedy's leadership and the Shrub's "morals", then we could actually get a decent politician. Until then, we'll have to settle for peope like FDR L> Johnson, and Kennedy, who have their vices but actually make the country better. Sucks, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
        If we could find someone with Kennedy's leadership and the Shrub's "morals", then we could actually get a decent politician........

I'm sorry we ran out of those several years ago. They have been on backorder for years!

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
          I'm sorry we ran out of those several years ago. They have been on backorder for years!
          Yeah, it's a shame, huh? If this blasted country would lift its "Natural born Presidents only" rubbish and racial hesitency to elect (or even nominate) someone with a skin darker than oh, say...whitish-peach, I'd consider running for the Presidency. I think every run of the mill American knows how to make this country great again; its the idiots in our nation's capital that enjoy fvcking things up whenever they get the opportunity. Hell, more often than not, they make the opportunity to make sure something goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            Please, look up this troubled Youths history with the cops. He pushed a security guy a the airport and asked, "Do you now who I am?"

The USCG had to take a lady off a Yacht he rented after fighting could be heard, 20 grand worth of damage to the rented yacht.

Kennedy spent time at a drug rehabilitation clinic before he went to Providence College.

He's a Kennedy and received special treatment because of that. If that was a Joe Smoe who the cops came up on, they wouldn't be driving him home. A female bartender reported that he was see drinking at her bar according to WRKO talk radio this morning.

Boston news, sports, politics, opinion, entertainment, weather and obituaries

Patrick Kennedy insisted yesterday that he had consumed “no alcohol” before he slammed his Mustang convertible into a concrete barrier near his office, but a hostess at a popular Capitol Hill watering hole told the Herald she saw him drinking in the hours before the crash

Comment

Leave it up to a Rhode Islander . RI pride baby haha.
              Ryan Davis
              Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
              www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                No different than liberals calling Bush stupid or making fun of Cheney's heart...

Whatever cops tried to cover this up deserve to be punished. And shame on Kennedy. Arrogance isn't a crime, but DWI is...
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                  No different than liberals calling Bush stupid or making fun of Cheney's heart...

Whatever cops tried to cover this up deserve to be punished. And shame on Kennedy. Arrogance isn't a crime, but DWI is...
                  So you're admitting that Bush has mental issues? lol

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                    No different than liberals calling Bush stupid
                    It isn't a medical condition, it's just fact.
                    My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Working...
                    X