Where in the *world* to live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaxPower
    Hey thats a nice place. What made you think of this place in sweden ?

I have been there twice. Got some family living upthere.

Id say Fiji Islands..or Guam.
    I haven't been there, but my impression is it's a great historic town, and it's close to the capital.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
      I would like to VISIT Russia or Poland but not live there.
      Just saw it. GREAT CHOICE MAN !!! but trust me go to Poland....girls there are really hottt

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        but trust me go to Poland....girls there are really hottt
        I've been to Cracow, Katowice, Wisla and Auschwitz last September and I can confirm your info about Polish girls. Actually, I have a few Polish female friends.

Cheers.
        TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Just saw it. GREAT CHOICE MAN !!! but trust me go to Poland....girls there are really hottt
          Haha I bet! I would love to just go for a few weeks to visit. I would like to go to Russia for a visit as well, especially for the photography. In Poland, places like Warsaw, Crakow, etc would be really cool because of all of the history with World War II and whatnot. In Russia, there is nothing like the look of a Russian winter especially with the Soviet style buildings. It all just looks so cool. Places like St. Petersburg and Moscow are obvious places to visit but don't forget about Ekaterinburg or Vladivostok (take the Trans-Siberian railroad fo sho!). Places out in the middle of no where would be awesome in winter as well since they probably have more of the older soviet style buildings. Arkhangelsk or Noril'sk (both of which are pretty much out in the middle of no where). Finally, I would love to visit Chernobyl. Yeah, I guess I have a weird obsession with this stuff lol. www.kiddofspeed.com has a TON of pictures from Chernobyl which I LOVE.

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343
            I have a few Polish female friends
            haha friends is a keyword here Just tell any that u live in US/Canada and she's yours

Steve's reply
            I've visited both countries and lived in both of them as well. Also in Ukraine well i actually spent the most of my life (6 years). If u go to Lviv - a city in Ukraine u will sure find some sick places such as the Opera house. Moscow is also nice (the red square) and in Poland u will see some skyscrapers as well as the Old City and other nice places. good luck with your trip in the future

Comment

haha friends is a keyword here Just tell any that u live in US/Canada and she's yours
              Nah, my good looks are more than enough and I live much closer to them.

Cheers.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Nah, my good looks are more than enough and I live much closer to them.

Cheers.
                Haha Yea Portugal is muuuuuch closer What's funny is that Polacks are everywhere around the world (yes i bet even on the moon

Comment

Haha Yea Portugal is muuuuuch closer
                  I don't have to cross the pond, do I?

Cheers.

www.flytap.com

Comment

I don't have to cross the pond, do I?

Cheers.
                    You don't but it's just the matter of a short jump

Comment

Big choice, cruel dilemna as for the one taking the cake between

Canada : either Toronto or Calgary or Vancouver
                      USA : lot of places led by possibly the Pacific Northwest
                      New Zealand
                      Australia
                      Chile
                      Singapore thanks to location as a cross road of the Far East
                      Dubai
                      Capetown
                      Alain
                      Thanks for visiting
                      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                      *JetPhotos*
                      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                        Big choice, cruel dilemna as for the one taking the cake between

Canada : either Toronto or Calgary or Vancouver
                        USA : lot of places led by possibly the Pacific Northwest
                        New Zealand
                        Australia
                        Chile
                        Singapore thanks to location as a cross road of the Far East
                        Dubai
                        Capetown
                        Alain
                        I know most of those places, except I'm not quite sure where Alain is located...

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                          I know most of those places, except I'm not quite sure where Alain is located...
                          I was going to point that out, but thought the better of it... ah, the difference a space makes.

And to keep on topic, Dubai is really way to warm for me!

Comment

I would either live in New Zealand, Australia, or Japan.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Yet another place I'd LOVE to visit but it's just not my type of area I dont think. I'm not a desert fan. Dubai, UAE....love that Burj-al-Arab!

Comment

Lets see, I've been thinkin bout this for the past couple days and still can't narrow it down. So I'll list 3 places

Tokyo

Innsbruck, Austria (or Southern Bavaria...not sure)

or Hong Kong...though I've never been there

Comment

Working...
                                X