No announcement yet.

Boty Korea - BreakDancin (Extreme Crew)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boty Korea - BreakDancin (Extreme Crew)

One of the best Bboy-show I have ever seen. Wished I had attend this show.

I wish I could do some flow like that too. Hehehe.

Enjoy guys.

Boty Korea - Extreme BreakDancin
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

There awesome!

Theres a group here in Halifax, I think there called the Break-Crew or seomthing, anyway my sisters friends with them all and i went once, jeeze! These guys can move.
    -Kevin

Comment

That is just awesome!!! It's sure some extreme human limb movement (one of the guys just kicked his leg up and behind his head). Hip-hop/break dance group performances are always cool to watch.

Comment

Those guys are good. Theres plenty of break dancing to be seen where I live, "BayzBeatz" is one team I know of that a bunch of people from my school are part of.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Have you guys been to breakdance battles before ? Man, you should hit the spots here in Copenhagen. Been to this year's first Bboy battle and it was so cool. One pushed himself too extreme that, when he was supposed to make a spinning salto, everyone was like No johnny.. what happened to this dude, He broke his ankel. They knew this one was hard up to pull perfect. I guess it was this guy's bad day.
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I've been to a few battles, I have a lot of friends from around the area on teams. They also preform at our school rallies and stuff.

The best I've seen has been at Oakland sideshows, the guys are crazy down there. But they're a little too crazy so sideshows are usually broken up by the police not long after they start.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
            X