Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Drugs r bad, mmmkay....if you do them, you're bad, cause drugs are bad....mmmkay?

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Oh dear, it doesnt take much

...depends what you use... :P

-Clov

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    I got drunk Saturday night. Oh dear, it doesnt take much, at least its cheap i guess

Leave a comment:

• jwenting
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftseat86
    I don't know why anyone would WANT to drive while drunk? Just doesnt seem like any fun to me...I'd rather sit down and chill.

-CLovis
    I don't know why anyone would want to be drunk in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• G-TDTW
    replied
    I've seen kids in the street abosoutley P****D out of there minds!

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Underage drinking is bad, well not so bad, let's say frowned upon. If you can drink without getting caught, then it's fine, but it's a risk. I myself have never drunk alcohol yet - I just have one more year to go.

Getting drunk is bad enough, and driving while one is drunk is the pits. And the logic of let the drunk guy go and hit a tree wil not hold, because before hitting the tree, god knows how many other cars, people, property etc. he would have already hit.

If you have to get drunk, do it at home, and make sure that in your drunkenness you don't leave home.

Btw, what are beer goggles?

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    I remember readong something somewhere that the reason drunk drivers normally live through thier accident is because they're too drunk to react in time. The normal persons reactions is to tense up before impact, but they dont, so their body is relaxed during the accident, reducing the chance of injury. At least that is how I remember it. Too bad I dont remember where i heard that.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Originally posted by aloges
    Mikecweb,

would you mind having a beer and cooling off? I say, let 'em drive drunk, hit a tree, die, as long as they don't hurt anyone else - that would be Darwin's theory at work. No need for killing them, sheesh!
    Okay so don't kill them...but let them kill themselves. That made absolutely no sense. I would rather kill them and make sure that they don't kill anyone else like the friends that I have lost to drunk drivers.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Kilroy
    replied
    Originally posted by Boeing752R
    Also be aware of "beer goggles". Many, many kids wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for beer goggles.
    Hahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time!

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Ooooooooook....

Leave a comment:

• Boeing752R
    replied
    Originally posted by SWA733Captain
    You take everything too literally
    I'm just trying to give you a tip.

Also be aware of "beer goggles". Many, many kids wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for beer goggles.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    You take everything too literally

Leave a comment:

• Boeing752R
    replied
    Originally posted by SWA733Captain
    and pick up a chick :P
    I hope she doesn't weigh too much.

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86