sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
      no, he works in Halifax
      My bad

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
        its a mode in the transmission, mine has Drive (D) Tiptronic (just slide the knob to the right, and you can change the gears without manually, without clutch), and then there is Sport (S) mode, which is used when you want to do more agressive driving, it just revs the engine more taking the RPM up for 6-7.....

For real. I love using it. I don't know why, but even in other cars, I try tipping the transmission, only to remember that there is no tiptronic. I really love it.
        Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
          Do you actually work at CYYZ ?
          Yes I do. The Air Canada System Operations Control Centre is on Airport Road.

I take the Hwy 115 to Hwy 401 to Hwy 409 to Airport Rd.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
            Yes I do. The Air Canada System Operations Control Centre is on Airport Road.

I take the Hwy 115 to Hwy 401 to Hwy 409 to Airport Rd.
            Holy crap. I actually believed in what Chris said as I don't know where Peterborough is... where on the Airport Road exactly - I'm there very often

Comment

I'm about 99% lefthanded, but I drive right-handed.

Comment

Dale, is it in the Air Canada complex thats halfway between Vista Cargo and t3?

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Holy crap. I actually believed in what Chris said as I don't know where Peterborough is... where on the Airport Road exactly - I'm there very often
                Peterborough in about 45min east of Toronto I think its just west of Kingston too?

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                  Which hand do you drive with?

I drive with my left mostly, cause the rights on the shtick doing all that crazy jazz

wow two pages and none of you caught this!
                  In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur2004
                    wow two pages and none of you caught this!

Finally someone noticed lol

Well I did intend for it to be a joke, but I accually ment stick shift, as in the transmission.
                    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
                      For real. I love using it. I don't know why, but even in other cars, I try tipping the transmission, only to remember that there is no tiptronic. I really love it.

yep man, its pretty gem...what kind of car do you have it in?
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

Wow, a three wat tie 8,8, and 8.
                        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                          Dale, is it in the Air Canada complex thats halfway between Vista Cargo and t3?

Peterborough in about 45min east of Toronto I think its just west of Kingston too?

5935 Airport Road. There is a complex of office buildings right beside Hwy 409. We are in the closest building to the 409.

It's 50 min from YYZ to Hwy 115, then you go straight north for 30 min and you have Peterborough.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                            5935 Airport Road. There is a complex of office buildings right beside Hwy 409. We are in the closest building to the 409.

It's 50 min from YYZ to Hwy 115, then you go straight north for 30 min and you have Peterborough.
                            ah, alright, thanks Dale

Comment

Just a friendly remainder, it's dangerous not to drive with both hands on the wheel because in an emergency situation one hand is not enough to steer.

And yes, I drive with both hands on the wheel except for the brief moments when I'm changing gears with my right hand.

Cheers.
                              TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Working...
                              X