No announcement yet.

Emu's House Featured on the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the big deal? I don't see any beer there, just Coors Light. Might as well be bottles of Evian.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      Well if you let n go to infinity, then (a sub infinity) would go to negative infinity
      Yeah, that sort of makes sense. More importantly though, there's something wrong with my sequence which I just realized, but have no idea how to fix. Any help appreciated.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I would use
        Tn = a + (n-1)d

Where Tn = the number of bottles,
        a = 70,000
        n = verse of song (ie 5th verse = 5 etc)
        d = -1 (amount of bottles we take down per verse)
        Sam Rudge
        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Wow, ok so heres some math.

c=can
          h=hour
          d=day(s)
          y=year(s)
          cpd=can(s) per-day
          cpy=can(s) per-year
          apd= alcohol consumption in % per-day
          apy= alcohol consumption in % per-year

One can of Coors light has 4.2% alcho.

4.2*70,000=294000% alcohol over 8 years. So basically its like drinking one can of beer with 294000% alc.

365d*8y=2920d therefore 70000c/2920d=23.9c therefore thats 24/cpd which translates into 4.2*24c=100.8%, this person consumed 100%/apd, which is like drinking pure-alcohol.

1 Can of 5% takes around one hour to sober, since one day is 24 hours, this guy was accually wasted 25 hours if he drank for one entire day at the 0 hour mark. Considering the average person is up for 14 hours, he drank 2 cans per-hour

24c*365d=8760/cpy, so let 4.2*8760=36792%/apy...

He probibly has SEVERE brain damage. This dude is more than likely a alcoholic.
          -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            Wow, ok so heres some math.

4.2*70,000=294000% alcohol over 8 years. So basically its like drinking one can of beer with 294000% alc.
            Kevin, you can't do that! if it's 4.2% in each can, then it is 4.2% in 70000 cans. The total volume of liquid increases but the proportion of alcohol content remains constant!

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
              Kevin, you can't do that! if it's 4.2% in each can, then it is 4.2% in 70000 cans. The total volume of liquid increases but the proportion of alcohol content remains constant!
              I think I just did that lol. yeah, but all that alcohol at once, over time equals up to what I calculated. So just re-read it and It does make sense though, simply put thats how much alcohol in percentage this person consumed.

375ml per can multiplied by 70,000 equals 26,250,000ml of beer.

But remember this saying, I have a shirt that says it too, (its tequila but who cares, its still the same rule, more you drink, the more fun you are)

one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR
              -Kevin

Comment

man, reading these last few posts, we are sad.
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                X