4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Independence day...happy 4th! Anyone have any special plans?
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Happy 4th too from all the Colombians to you Americans.

I think I am going to my uncle's house and he is going to teach me how to drive a damn dirt bike. and probably kill another snake like we did yesterday near the pool. :P

Andres Duque
    SAB091
    (got Boeing?)

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1117

Comment

While the 4th of July may be a day for picnics, BBQ's, fireworks, and general celebration every American should stop and remember that the 4th of July is about Freedom.

Freedom to choose your own path in life.

Freedom to worship without fear of persecution.

Freedom to speak your mind and express your opinions in a public forum.

Happy 4th of July to all of my fellow Americans, and to our troops spread across the globe helping to spread the American way of life, God Bless and God speed in your safe return.

Happy 4th Of July!!!

Comment

Fireworks of course!
        CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

227 years old too.
          CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

freedom to wage war ! lets celebrate! allahu akbar!
            aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

Happy Independence Day from merry old England

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
              View the Darkside

Comment

You belong somewhere else.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by zak
                  I bet with that latest edition of Flight Simulator 2004 comes out you'll stand at the computer store, think about America's freedom to wage war, and decide against buying it.

Comment

Can I recommend http://www.IfYouDontLikeAmericaThatMuch.com/ThenLeave
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1142

Comment

zak is not "allahu akbar!" is Allah Akbar. I learned that from a friend of mine that is from Pakistan.

HAPPY 4th!!!
                      (got Boeing?)

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1117

Comment

Originally posted by zak
                        Zak I'm not about to start a flame war but your comment is totally out of line and inappropriate. It truly sickness me when I see derogatorily comments like yours. America's actions over the past year and a half have not only set people free but have given people a choice in the way they live there life. America has never waged war against an innocent country and I challenge you to prove me wrong.

You know I just came back from a block party where people of all races and religions came together to celebrate our independence. Everybody there saw beyond skin color, and morale beliefs to celebrate our freedom and the American way of life. Just before everybody started to leave we all came together and sang our national anthem and paid respect to our flag, the troops overseas, and our country. I just don't understand why people like you can sit there and beat America down time and time again. Chris I'm sorry but the only thing I can say to Zak is pull your head out of your ass and thank god for the American way of life. Based on your profile I don't know if you live in the U.S but if you do you are a total disgrace to America, the troops serving overseas, and the flag that I proudly solute and would DIE for. You took a post here in the forums that gave thanks to our freedom and smeared it. I will ask Chris not to take any actions against you because this is an American run site and based on the American Constitution, Freedom of speech is a basic right to all Americans, but you should sit back and thank our founding fathers that Freedom of speech and expression exist in our great nation.

Happy 4th of July America, May God Bless all Americans and the American way of life.

Regards
                        Tom Alfano

Comment

Everyone is all about american freedom, terrorist, blah blah... We need to look back to when it all began and why we really celebrate this wonderful occasion:

We celebrate: When our for-fathers told the King of England to F#ck off and gave him The Bird. That is what we celebrate.

So, to all you in England: Eat my shorts! *the bird*

DeltaASA16

Comment

[img]freedom to wage war ! lets celebrate! allahu akbar![/img]

Actually, that is a very important freedom. Without it, we could be taken over by countries like the Vatican, if we aren't able to wage war and fight back
                            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

just a quick reply to all the feedback:

it is very open to interpretation, i wrote it intentionally that way to see reactions. freedom is the most important thing people have, and yeah if you understand freedom in a "pure" way it also gives you the freedom to attack whoever you want, the freedom to party whenever you want and also the freedom to choose whatever religion you want or even more important choose to have no religion at all.

of course any muslim term is coined towards terror and hate these days in the usa, and thats something to worry about. thanks for proving my point that certain people tend to claim all the freedom for themselves but exert the opposite towards other countries and dont even notice it
                              aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

Working...
                              X