No announcement yet.

Lordi wins Eurovision songcontest!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I guess we can say that the Eurovision Songcontest has taken a turn in another direction than it normaly is. I heard most of the other songs and they realy sucked big time, so I guess it was time for something new to stand out

Originally posted by TAP-A343
    I didn't know there were still people watching the Eurovision Song Contest.

Cheers.
    Normaly I don't but I had to see Lordi preform and when they won it was like no f_uking way!

Soren
    Regards
    Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Eh, who cares, the Song contest is just political anyway, where Balkan countries give each other points, East Euro countries share their points, Scandinavian points stay in Scandinavia and so on. But whatever, at least the right type of music won this time *starts headbanging*.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Eh, who cares, the Song contest is just political anyway, where Balkan countries give each other points, East Euro countries share their points, Scandinavian points stay in Scandinavia and so on. But whatever, at least the right type of music won this time *starts headbanging*.
        Thats whats cool about it. Finland got points from every country beside 3. That never happend before!

Soren
        Regards
        Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          Yes, indeed.

I just love when Greece gives 12 points to Cyprus and Cyprus gives 12 points to Greece.

Cheers.
          TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343
            Yes, indeed.

I just love when Greece gives 12 points to Cyprus and Cyprus gives 12 points to Greece.

Cheers.
            Was it Finland giving 12 points to Norway then Norway screwing them? Something like that anyway.

Comment

Who cares.. Its all fixed !!!!..
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                Who cares.. Its all fixed !!!!..
                At least Hard Rock Halleluja is one helluva song!
                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                  Now that svcks. Who were the contestants anyway.. I guess some of the judges and everybody who voted this band were smoking bad weed anyway.Ah shooot !

MEDIOCRITY + 10 % has been already ruling supreme since decades.
                  now we get onto
                  Sheer cerebral and intellectual masturbation ....
                  it about time to kill Eurovision or reformat it once and all, too bad should this doesn't suit countries which joined after 1980 !!!

Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Never heard of Eurovision because in here they dont have a channel for Eurovision.

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
                      Never heard of Eurovision because in here they dont have a channel for Eurovision.
                      Lucky you.

Cheers.
                      TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by CPH Aviation
                        I guess Europe is getting tired of seing young woman without any clothes on that can't sing
                        That's the reason for this "mute" button on any remote control. WHo cares if those cuties can't sing?

As for Lordi: At work we were almost sure, they would win. They are too weird to loose this contest. As always I zapped in to see, how the score was going. I saw Finland comfortably leading the ranking and could easily zap back to the previous program

Gerardo
                        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

^^ In the matter of facts. This suprised us abit.

I think Kate ryan was good with "Je t'adore".. Or maybe because we were hypnotized by her gorgeous looks.
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                          X