Check Out Our Gorgeous New Puppy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out Our Gorgeous New Puppy!

We've been wanting to get a Jack Russel for some time now after our old dog died. We were just going to wait till a breeder near by breeds a new litter of puppies. My sister got talking to this girl at work and she happened to have a 9 month old Jack Russell and her husband was bankrupt so they were looking at giving it away, so out of the blue this morning Chalky arrived.

On command he can sit, lie, shake his hand and more. He took to me like a duck to water and just wont stop humping my arm so I'll have to train him to know that that's not appropriate lol.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Comment

All i could see from the main forum index was check out our georgeous... i was hoping for daughter in law or something.

Nice dog, mine used to go for peoples legs, then we got him fixed. He doesnt do that anymore.
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Nice dog you got there!

Comment

The vet told us that when he mounts anyone we have to put him in time out for a few minutes till he gets the message, surprise surprise that's where he is as I type this.

There is something wrong with his ball's so they will get the chop, so that should put a stop to his humping antics anyways.

Comment

Awwwww! I want

Comment

Süüüüüüüüüüüüüüüß .

Comment

nice dog!

Comment

What a beauty, mess! He certainly is georgeous!

Humping? Castrating helps? You people have been misinformed- humping has NOTHING to do with sex whatsoever

It's the way dogs show dominance Why do you think female dogs (will not write b....es) do it too- because they think they're male? Hardly

Basically, your dog is showing you that HE is the alpha dog- you need to shake him by the scruff and/or pin him to the floor while growling- not too rough of course, but that is doggy language for "oh no you ain't!"

Neutering the dog does help... but only because you take away the dog's testosterone, it doesn't change the fact that it's got no manners You could take away his will to dominate you by setting yourself in respect- this makes a much more harmonic and happy dog too, believe it or not- that way it's ensured that you're the alpha and are taking care of everything dangerous coming its way instead of thinking of you as an unworthy leader.

/today's dog training class

Comment

OMG OMG OMG!!!! SOOO CUTE!!!!

I mean *cough* nice dog.

Comment

woof woof, dogs are a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
                        Basically, your dog is showing you that HE is the alpha dog- you need to shake him by the scruff and/or pin him to the floor while growling- not too rough of course, but that is doggy language for "oh no you ain't!"
                        lol. I got told that by someone else just before too. I will definitely take you up on that advice, it's a little embarrassing to think a little furball like him thinks he's higher up on the ladder than me.

Comment

I guess you need to have your balls chopped too.

Cheers.
                          TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Working...
                          X