Isn't that illegal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tanner_J
    As for the up the skirt images, was there any proof? I mean how did these people know that's what they were doing. I of course did not see the report so I don't know. But that is no doubt invasion of privacy and sexual harassment at the least.
    Some guy was caught here a few years ago with a "shoe cam" at the Canadian National Exhibition. Security was pointed to a guy sticking his foot between womens legs. I don't know what happened to the guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
      That is extremely not true.

Public grounds does not mean you can take photos of anything you want. Take a photo of someones property from the street; you need a model release. Take a photo of someone on the street, need a model release. Which is why my form is in my camera bag.

The reason you don't get in trouble with property is because quite frankly if you're taking a photo of it; alot of other people are doing it too and there are too many to deal with. Any posting of a photo of a person on the internet may be requested to be taken down pretty much must be complied with if the person in the photo asks.
      That would explain why you see press photographers running around with release papers all the time

Well over here you generally don't need a release for stuff in public, obviously there are some exceptions like shots which could be considered personally humiliating, commercial use, indecency etc.

Comment

I don't see a problem with it at all , obviously these people wanted these plates personalised to attract attention to themselves or their business , and attention is what they're getting !!

Comment

Working...
        X