GRAND THEFT AUTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAND THEFT AUTO

Hey there. Any one ever played Grand Theft Auto? Its might favorite game, i mean, i spend hours on it. Its so stupid but i enjoy it. Any one ever played it?

Looking for a ps2 in good conditions! Please post if you know/have one

STEFANO
    Lufthansa is the BEST!

I have both (GTA3 and GTA: Vice City) and play both like stupid also, but they're really cool.
    I've got a PS2 in mint conditions, but it's not for sale...ghehehehehe

Comment

Hey, umm, are you good at them? I rule in GTA 3, I use cheats some times but I am very good. I ROCK AT GTA VC. All the hidden packages! All of them . Got an appache, and I just love that game. Have you won it yet?
      Lufthansa is the BEST!

Comment

I rented Vice City & loved it. I was pretty good at it, too. I had to look up a couple cheats, but did most of it by myself. I got to the airport & spent a good 30 minutes driving around it (using a cheat to drive on water). 727 heaven!

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

GTA is the greatest game alive. I'm about half way through my no cheats game and have 95% on my regular game. My PS2 isn't for sale either

Comment

I also beat GTA 3 with a high percentage, I just got Vice City some days ago and haven't beat it...

It's funny to listen to Radio Espantoso (for a Spanish speaker like me)...

Comment

Cool. I played that game a year ago and since then, FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!

Any one interested in hints, needed help, tips???? Ill be willing to help!
              Lufthansa is the BEST!

Comment

I also love this game. I have all from GTA1 to Vice city. Needless to say though I ain't too good I've had the game almost 5 months(i think) and only up to 75% on VC and 50% on GTA3. It's also an excellent stress reliever .

BTW: Has anyone encountered the "purple nines" glitch in GTA3??

Comment

Yes...I hated that nines glitch...read this for info on what it is hand how to avoid it...

I too was screwed over with that. It's very annoying.

Comment

Huh what glitch?????? Never heard/encounterd it
                    Lufthansa is the BEST!

Comment

Stefano: Read the article from the link in my previous post. It explains it.

Comment

That damn glitch is the only thing that kept me from getting 100% on GTA3, now I suck at that games. The glitch blew my GTA3 mojo

Comment

The only way to get 100% then is to erase the GTA3 memory block and go with the instructions in that link i posted.

Comment

I had GTA 2 on Dreamcast. I've got Vice City for my PC, and I really enjoy the game. I especially love the fact that on the PC version you can drop MP3s into a folder and play them through the 'radio'. I put amix of 80s and 90s stuff that seemed to fit the game. I admit it, I do use the weapons cheat, the health cheat, the wanted level cheat, and the armor cheat.

Comment

FOR SALE: PS2 + EXTRAS!!!

That sounds like an eBay auction name
                              It comes with a Horizontal Stand, Sony DVD Remote, GTA: Vice City (Ironic!) Gran Turisimo 3, A-Spec, and a custom carrying case. I know I bought a memory card, but I can't find it anywhere Plus, the part that plugs into the TV goes directly in through the cable so you dont have to mess with those smaller colored wires. I'd prefer not to post the price on a public forum, but I've added you to my MSN Messenger contacts so we can discuss it there.

I was going to sell it to someone, but they never paid me. They didn't get it, thank goodness.

Hope to hear from you soon,
                              Ryan
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

Working...
                              X