Today's lesson...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    It will take me about 5 years at a regional to make what Janni is making to pack cookies...
    yeah ,which is sorta sad, spending thousands of dollars on flight training and university, and when you finally find a job, you get paid a fraction of what a cookie-packager gets paid :|

Comment

Bad news- they did fire me :/

So I now have to go out and look for a new job... I have 400 pounds to pay... A MONTH... bleh...

Comment

Awwww pooor Jani!

Well your Boss will have to consider to have you come back, if she doesnt, then she and the cookies can get in a shitload of trouble. That kinda thing is illegal in Canada.
        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
          Awwww pooor Jani!

Well your Boss will have to consider to have you come back, if she doesnt, then she and the cookies can get in a shitload of trouble. That kinda thing is illegal in Canada.
          No, because if I recall correctly, Janni just started the job and was on probation.

---
          On the other hand, if you can find a cookie job paying $40, then I'm sure you can get a new job in a chocolate factory or something... afterall, you now have previous experience in the food industry!

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
            Bad news- they did fire me :/

So I now have to go out and look for a new job... I have 400 pounds to pay... A MONTH... bleh...
            Bunch a greasy bastards! Screw the cookies, there are more jobs out there...I know you can get one.

KelsenBisca A/S - I spit on your cookies and your factory!
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

You also get to eat as many cookies as you want on the job, and your family gets 75% discount on all company products
              Doesn't sound like such a good benefit for the body size, as well as for the health when you put on weight from eating all those cookies. Sounds like another "Supersize Me" plot to me!!!!
              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by bbuse
                Doesn't sound like such a good benefit for the body size, as well as for the health when you put on weight from eating all those cookies. Sounds like another "Supersize Me" plot to me!!!!
                You get sick of them after like 2 days- apart from that, my metabolism rocks You wouldn't believe how unhealthy I am- I still stay at around 54 kgs

Comment

You get sick of them after like 2 days- apart from that, my metabolism rocks You wouldn't believe how unhealthy I am- I still stay at around 54 kgs
                  You are fortunate to be one of those people with high metabolism!!! I have a friend in his 30s in the same situation.
                  Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Just wait . Metabolism tends to change drastically. Up until I was 17 or so, I could eat what I want, and not gain a pound, but from then on, it appears that even a single pea adds weight .

Comment

Sorry to hear about your bad luck Janni, I hope you will find a new job soon.

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                      Just wait . Metabolism tends to change drastically. Up until I was 17 or so, I could eat what I want, and not gain a pound, but from then on, it appears that even a single pea adds weight .
                      Same here

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        I'm 20, and I've been like this my entire life Also, a friend of mine is 25, and he's in the exact same situation- so it doesn't HAVE to change

... I hope

Comment

I'm 20, and I've been like this my entire life Also, a friend of mine is 25, and he's in the exact same situation- so it doesn't HAVE to change

... I hope
                          Just wait, your Metabolism Changeover will occur soon enough .

Comment

Working...
                          X