Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Terrorist Plot foiled in Canadia ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a78jumper
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Oaklahoma city only took one ton?! Then...Good Golly Gosh...I'm glad Canada stopped them! Did they do it while riding horses? It looks more dramatic that way.
    No given the four feet of snow up here they did it on snowshoes!

Makes you wonder what the target was-CN Tower, King&Bay at noon hour? Well done to CSIS, the RCMP and all other forces involved. Let's hope they keep those b*stards in jail next week, no bail, and throw away the key if they are found guilty.

Leave a comment:

• andrew_c
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Oaklahoma city only took one ton?! Then...Good Golly Gosh...I'm glad Canada stopped them! Did they do it while riding horses? It looks more dramatic that way.

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Simpleboy
    It may have been a joke but the fact remains they havent had a major terroist attack gainst them, so when you foil one, maybe the US did something right?
    The US has foiled plenty since 9/11.

Great job Canucks!

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    It may have been a joke but the fact remains they havent had a major terroist attack gainst them, so when you foil one, maybe the US did something right?

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• expoITHscohen
    replied
    I was just joking

Leave a comment:

• a78jumper
    replied
    Please expand....what exactly have we done wrong??? Pretty all encompassing statement of ignorance IMHO.

Three TONS of ammonium nitrate seized, three times the amount used in the OK City bombing.

Leave a comment:

• expoITHscohen
    replied
    Canada finally did something right!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    "Canadian Police" hahaha, RCMP more like it.

Well Im glad to see Canada did something about it, cause terrorist attacks are preventable.

Leave a comment:

• andrew_c
    started a topic Major Terrorist Plot foiled in Canadia ;)

Major Terrorist Plot foiled in Canadia ;)

View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health at CNN.com.

TORONTO, Ontario (CNN) -- Canadian police on Saturday said they have prevented a major al Qaeda-inspired terror plot to attack targets in southern Ontario.

Twelve adults and five young people were arrested, authorities said.

"This group took steps to acquire three tons of ammonium nitrate and other components necessary to create explosive devices," said Royal Canadian Mounted Police Assistant Commissioner Mike McDonell in a statement.

"To put this in context, the 1995 bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City that killed 168 people took one ton of ammonium nitrate.

Working...
X