Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Terrorist Plot foiled in Canadia ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrew_c

Eh, I was thinking more along the lines of a topless Chuck Norris with flowing hair in the wind riding a white Stallion into the sunset...
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      Eh, I was thinking more along the lines of a topless Chuck Norris with flowing hair in the wind riding a white Stallion into the sunset...
      Chuck thinks hes topless, and he says this is his "white stallion"

-Kevin

Comment

Exactally. Now where can I buy that?
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I think the scariest part is that all of these 17 people were born in Canada and became these fanatics through a muslim orgination. Sad a mosque was attacked up there because you can't blame a whole religion on some bad people.

Maybe now other countries are seeing how real it is, like England on the buses, and I think they trains in Spain which blew up. Keep your eyes open

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
            The US has foiled plenty since 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
              It may have been a joke but the fact remains they havent had a major terroist attack gainst them, so when you foil one, maybe the US did something right?

You mean like in 1995 when we stopped Al Qaida from blowing up 5 Boeing 747's over the pacific ocean?

There havea been a few more even after 9/11, but like the CNN story, its not and overly large story.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                Who exactly is drinking Kool-aid, my friend? Well, according to CNN, that would be you-

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/10/06/whitehouse.plots/

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House on Thursday released a list of the 10 serious terror plots President Bush said were foiled by the United States and its allies over the past four years.

In his speech earlier in the day, President Bush did not offer details but said that three targeted the United States. (Full story)

The speech came hours before New York City officials announced they had received information about a "specific threat" against the city's subway system. (Full story)

The list and details from the White House:

1. West Coast Airliner Plot:

In mid-2002 the United States disrupted a plot to use hijacked airplanes to attack targets on the West Coast of the United States. The plotters included at least one major operational planner behind the September 11, 2001 attacks.

2. East Coast Airliner Plot:

In mid-2003 the United States and a partner disrupted a plot to use hijacked commercial airplanes to attack targets on the East Coast of the United States.

3. The Jose Padilla Plot:

In May 2002 the United States disrupted a plot that involved blowing up apartment buildings in the United States. One of the alleged plotters, Jose Padilla, allegedly discussed the possibility of using a "dirty bomb" inside the United States. Bush has designated him an "enemy combatant."

4. 2004 British Urban Targets Plot:

In mid-2004 the United States and partners disrupted a plot to bomb urban targets in Britain.

5. 2003 Karachi Plot:

In spring 2003 the United States and a partner disrupted a plot to attack westerners at several targets in Karachi, Pakistan.

6. Heathrow Airport Plot:

In 2003 the United States and several partners disrupted a plot to attack London's Heathrow Airport using hijacked commercial airliners. The planning for this alleged attack was undertaken by a major operational figure in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

7. 2004 Britain Plot:

In the spring of 2004 the United States and partners, using a combination of law enforcement and intelligence resources, disrupted a plot to conduct large-scale bombings in Britain.

8. 2002 Arabian Gulf Shipping Plot:

In late 2002 and 2003 the United States and a partner nation disrupted a plot by al Qaeda operatives to attack ships in the Arabian Gulf.

9. 2002 Strait of Hormuz Plot:

In 2002 the United States and partners disrupted a plot to attack ships in the Strait of Hormuz, the entrance to the Persian Gulf from the Indian Ocean.

10. 2003 Tourist Site Plot:

In 2003 the United States and a partner nation disrupted a plot to attack a tourist site outside the United States. The White House did not list what site that was.
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House on Thursday released...
                  That's all I needed to read

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    That's all I needed to read
                    Yes. I'm sure Bush had a meeting with all of our allies where they made all of this stuff up. "Crash planes into Los Angeles! That sounds like a great idea! CNN will buy that!"

Or are you one of those people who think Bush was responsible for 9/11? That terrorists are make-believe and don't really exist? That airliners are spraying chemicals on all of us to make us go nuts so that Bush and Co can take over the world?

Like it or not, terrorism exists and it is no surprise that we have disrupted numerous plots to target the US and other nations since 9/11. It is a shame that our friends in London and Madrid weren't so fortunate.
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Or are you one of those people who think Bush was responsible for 9/11? That terrorists are make-believe and don't really exist? That airliners are spraying chemicals on all of us to make us go nuts so that Bush and Co can take over the world?
                      no, but I'm not naive enough to believe everything I'm ever told. Especially by an administration that likes to ignore bad stuff that is going on and go "no, everything is fine!" when they obviously aren't. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, nor do I think that 9/11 was staged. But I do believe that the whole terrorism issue is the only thing that bush has going for him with a lot of people, and he wont hesitate to play that card whenever he needs a boost.

Comment

Working...
                      X