• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Go Oilers!
    DFW Tower.com

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Gun
      Well there is a 30 day warranty on composite sticks

I'm amazed at hockey parents and how they will buy their kids anything. Our new skate line, the One90 comes out June 12th. The skate is so hot that we've sold out till our Holiday season. The skate retails for $599. USD, but there is so much hype about this skate.

Today we had a sales meeting, a Team Sales rep that fits these players like St Louis was there explaining how NHL'ers are coming to him in the locker room to get these skates for him. Doug Weight switched I believe from CCM to this skate in the first game of the third round playoffs and loves them

Chris Drury switched, both Sergi Federov and his younger brother, who were former Nike guys, and then have been in GRAF for years both switched. He said it's really amazing how many NON Bauer guys are calling these Bauer team reps up looking for these skates.

When we housed the NHL product for the US teams in our warehouse here in NH, I used to run it. It was pretty cool to see all the goal equipment come in, I would always try on their gloves before putting them away

Sorry for the work talk, it's a great job with sweet bonuses

Back on topic,
      Last I checked, Carolina was up 1-0 at the end of the first. Why was Conklin not playing goal, I never heard of the guy they had in there?
      30 day gaurentee is nice and it would have made sense for me when I was playing juinors hockey, but now I only play a couple times a month (in the winter). So with my luck it would break on day 31 .

I know what you mean about hockey parents. They're pretty nuts. My parents would always make my equipment as birthday/christmas/easter presents. But after I got my first job it was all on me...which was nice because then I could start buying the good stuff.

I bet that would be pretty neat seeing all that goal gear stockpiled. I do like the Vapor line of goal gear, but I gotta admit, I'm a TPS guy and have my eyes on their summit line when the time comes. I do want the new bauer goal skates though. I've heard nothing but good things from people.

Comment

I saw those Bauer 190s here in TO the other day-$849.95. What the market will bear I suppose. I do not think I spent more than $250 on a pair of player skates in my life, what was top shelf two years ago is always greatly reduced to half or less to its original value. Guess I am fortunate I have smaller feet as my size is always available. About the goalie gear-I think that is what made many become goalies to begin with, the gear. I decided to become a goalie whenI turned 40 and really have not played out that much since. Being rather unemployed at present I play every day at a local 4 ice plex pickup/shinny. I agree not much fun being run but comes with the territory I guess. OILERS RULE!

Comment

Hopefully Emu is cheering for the 'Canes, as their defenseman Commodore graduated from the University of North Dakota!

GO 'CANES!
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
            Hopefully Emu is cheering for the 'Canes, as their defenseman Commodore graduated from the University of North Dakota!

GO 'CANES!
            eph that, I was a Roloson fan when he was on the wild. That and Matt Greene of the Oilers was the Sioux captain last year. Commodore left here before I arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              kinky!

Comment

GO 'CANES!

There is nothing better right now than the thought of seeing all those jerks in Edmonton crying their eyes out along with all the slimey turncoats here in Calgary who could not get off the Flames bandwagon fast enough... a true fan stays loyal to their team!!
                My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Originally posted by A332
                  GO 'CANES!

There is nothing better right now than the thought of seeing all those jerks in Edmonton crying their eyes out along with all the slimey turncoats here in Calgary who could not get off the Flames bandwagon fast enough... a true fan stays loyal to their team!!
                  you really dont see anything wrong with the rednecks in NC putting moonshine in the cup?

Comment

They are still playing?
                    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                      They are still playing?
                      Game 7 (the final) is tonight.

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                        They are still playing?
                        yup, turn off the gangsta fest...err...NBA and watch a real sport for once :-p

Comment

yup, turn off the gangsta fest...err...NBA and watch a real sport for once :-p
                          look dawg.
                          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

you really dont see anything wrong with the rednecks in NC putting moonshine in the cup?
                            Beats watching the dirty locals in Edmonton do the same thing!
                            My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Congratulations to your '05-'06 Stanley Cup Champions, the Carolina Hurricanes. Cam Ward winning the Conn Smythe.

Fly from Buffalo!

Non-Stop flights to:

JFK, LGA, BOS, PIT, PHL, IAD, DCA, BWI, CLT, PHX, LAS, EWR, ATL, CVG, DTW, MSP, ORD, MDW, MCO, TPA, BDL, ALB, DFW, CLE, FLL, RSW, ROC

Comment

Congrats to the CAROLINA HURRICANES!! 2006 Stanley Cup CHAMPS!!!!!
                                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X