Looks good enough to stand on to get some over-the-fence shots

Comment

Great minds........ You can stand 2 adults on the tailgate
      Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Personally I'd have kept the Scooby.... Just kiddin'

Comment

Nice car bud!

personally for some reason i just don't like Range Rovers though..(not that you care haha)
          ***My Blog***

Comment

sweet car Lee

Comment

Nice car man! It's a used one, right? How many miles does it have?

Comment

its a shoebox!

Comment

oh you did it then..... Mr Vain

Nice pics, however oversharpened and digitally Manipulated!

Nice groundplane for my HF ant

Right where we going then for some over the fence shots! LTN?
                  I've got some DVD's I can watch in the back while you drive
                  2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

I think an insult is in line with this

"Rich ass!" ME SO JEALOUS!!!

If it wasn't for the steering wheel being on the wrong side, I would soooo steal that car!

Comment

Its not new. Although it cost more second hand than my Subaru new. its done 40K.

If your interesed in the spec.

2 x TV's Fitted in the Rear of the Head Restraints, DVD Player, Privacy Glass, Side Steps, Satellite Navigation with Widescreen TV System and Teletext with Integrated Cassette, Premium Harmon Kardon Active Speaker ICE Sound System with Digital Sound Processing (DSP) and 12 Speakers Including Sub Woofer and 6 CD Autochanger, 19" Alloys, Powerfold Exterior Mirrors, Bi-Xenon Headlights, Rain Sensor Windscreen, Headlamp Wash/Wipe, Park Distance Control (PDC), Oxford Leather Contour Seats, Foundry Centre Console, Heated Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheel, Ski Bag, Electric Tilt/Slide Glass Sunroof, Memory for Driver's Seat-Exterior Mirrors and Steering Column with Remote Operation, Front and Rear Heated Seats, Electronic Air Suspension with Variable Ride Height, Linear Power Assisted Rack and Pinion Steering with Possitive Feel-Hydraulic and Mechanical Lock Stops, Electrically Operated Adjustable Steering Column, Steering Wheel Mounted ICE Controls, Intelligent Terrain Recognition Software, Four Channel All Terrain ABS Power Breaking with All Round Disc Brakes, Central High Mounted Stop Lamp, Side Impact Door Beams on All Doors, Full Size Driver & Front Passenger Airbags, Driver & Front Passenger Side Airbags, Front Head Airbags, Rear Head Airbags, Front Seat Belt Reel Mounted Pre-Tensioners and Load Limiters, Central Locking-Super Locking and Lazy Locking with Combination Ignition Key and Remote Transmitter, Ultrasonic Alarm System with Robust Passive Immobilisation-Battery Back Up and Emergency Key Access (EKA), Tyre Pressure Moniter, Telephone Preperation, LED Rear Lights, Brunel Power Vents, Colour Coded Bumpers, Upper and Lower Tailgate Release Controlled from Push Button or Dash or Key, Heated Windscreen Glass, Leather Gearknob and Handbrake Grip/Gaiter, Leather Steering Wheel, Asymetric Split Folding Rear Seat and Double Hinged-Removable Loadspace Cover, Twin Cup Holders in Rear Centre Armrest, Autodimming Electro Chromatic Interior Mirror, Rear Boot Mounted Accessory Socket, Programmable Main Interior Lamp-Right and Left Interior Floodlamps-Loadspace and Glovebox Illumination and Front Door Puddle Lamps, Electric Adjustment of Drivers Seat and Passenger Seat, Trip Computer with Selectable Speed Limit Warning, Full Climate Control with Individual Settings for Driver and Front passenger, One-Touch Automatic Control of Air Distribution and Demisting, Ambient and Solar Sensors with Exterior Temperature Warning.
                      Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy
                        Its not new. Although it cost more second hand than my Subaru new. its done 40K.

If your interesed in the spec.

2 x TV's Fitted in the Rear of the Head Restraints, DVD Player, Privacy Glass, Side Steps, Satellite Navigation with Widescreen TV System and Teletext with Integrated Cassette, Premium Harmon Kardon Active Speaker ICE Sound System with Digital Sound Processing (DSP) and 12 Speakers Including Sub Woofer and 6 CD Autochanger, 19" Alloys, Powerfold Exterior Mirrors, Bi-Xenon Headlights, Rain Sensor Windscreen, Headlamp Wash/Wipe, Park Distance Control (PDC), Oxford Leather Contour Seats, Foundry Centre Console, Heated Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheel, Ski Bag, Electric Tilt/Slide Glass Sunroof, Memory for Driver's Seat-Exterior Mirrors and Steering Column with Remote Operation, Front and Rear Heated Seats, Electronic Air Suspension with Variable Ride Height, Linear Power Assisted Rack and Pinion Steering with Possitive Feel-Hydraulic and Mechanical Lock Stops, Electrically Operated Adjustable Steering Column, Steering Wheel Mounted ICE Controls, Intelligent Terrain Recognition Software, Four Channel All Terrain ABS Power Breaking with All Round Disc Brakes, Central High Mounted Stop Lamp, Side Impact Door Beams on All Doors, Full Size Driver & Front Passenger Airbags, Driver & Front Passenger Side Airbags, Front Head Airbags, Rear Head Airbags, Front Seat Belt Reel Mounted Pre-Tensioners and Load Limiters, Central Locking-Super Locking and Lazy Locking with Combination Ignition Key and Remote Transmitter, Ultrasonic Alarm System with Robust Passive Immobilisation-Battery Back Up and Emergency Key Access (EKA), Tyre Pressure Moniter, Telephone Preperation, LED Rear Lights, Brunel Power Vents, Colour Coded Bumpers, Upper and Lower Tailgate Release Controlled from Push Button or Dash or Key, Heated Windscreen Glass, Leather Gearknob and Handbrake Grip/Gaiter, Leather Steering Wheel, Asymetric Split Folding Rear Seat and Double Hinged-Removable Loadspace Cover, Twin Cup Holders in Rear Centre Armrest, Autodimming Electro Chromatic Interior Mirror, Rear Boot Mounted Accessory Socket, Programmable Main Interior Lamp-Right and Left Interior Floodlamps-Loadspace and Glovebox Illumination and Front Door Puddle Lamps, Electric Adjustment of Drivers Seat and Passenger Seat, Trip Computer with Selectable Speed Limit Warning, Full Climate Control with Individual Settings for Driver and Front passenger, One-Touch Automatic Control of Air Distribution and Demisting, Ambient and Solar Sensors with Exterior Temperature Warning.

Comment

Damn that's a hot ride. Put some subs and amps in the trunk and go for a ride downtown

Comment

Shit shags!!! Nice ride. I love the Rangeies! The sport model is my vice...I would make love to that truck if I could....
                            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                              I would make love to that truck if I could....

Comment

Working...
                              X