BREAKING: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Top_Gun
    I doubt the US would "fake" this, there is enough ill news about them that they don't want to fake something like this.
    No no, that's not what I was saying at all. What I was saying is that it could be that he really isn't dead, it's just a look alike, but it's wayyyyy out there.

Don't hate me
    Bobby DeBarge
    www.debargephoto.com
    http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
    1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by bobby
      No no, that's not what I was saying at all. What I was saying is that it could be that he really isn't dead, it's just a look alike, but it's wayyyyy out there.

Don't hate me
      Sorry, I didn't mean my post to come across any way bad. The hard part of reading a forum, I understand what your saying.

no harm, no foul

Comment

it's a shame he was permitted a death with his body intact. I would have loved to see him beheaded like so many of our people have been. an eye for an eye... even the arab world can appreciate that.

as was said this does nothing but make him a martyr and more people will suffer because of it. this cycle will never end and you'll never get them all...
        In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur2004
          it's a shame he was permitted a death with his body intact. I would have loved to see him beheaded like so many of our people have been. an eye for an eye... even the arab world can appreciate that.
          yeah, screw the moral high road

Comment

Whoopie do... his death just inspires more terrorists to take up the cause... nothing achieved here other than the Bush administration having something 'good' to report for a change...
            My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Originally posted by A332
              Whoopie do... his death just inspires more terrorists to take up the cause... nothing achieved here other than the Bush administration having something 'good' to report for a change...
              One of the most wanted men in the world has now been killed. A CNN consultant just said that this was probably today's equivalent of killing Adolf Hitler.

That's a pretty big accomplishment. One that we all can be proud of.
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                One of the most wanted men in the world has now been killed. A CNN consultant just said that this was probably today's equivalent of killing Adolf Hitler.

That's a pretty big accomplishment. One that we all can be proud of.
                I dont think he's saying its bad, I think he's just saying it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  I dont think he's saying its bad, I think he's just saying it doesn't matter.
                  Bingo!
                  My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

I wonder if the F-16 pilots got a medal...
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by A332
                      Man that fiberal attitude can not play too well in Cowtown! Toronto yes, Calgary, hmmmmm. Are you forgetting that in this very country distant cronies of this bugger wanted to blown us up with three tons of 34-0-0 ammonium nitrate fertilizer last week, in addition to taking off the PM's head.
                      Maybe you should organize a "We're not afraid" gathering like Dennis Mills here, a fiberal of some reknown in local circles, instead of actually taking a stand and doing something about the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by a78jumper
                        Man that fiberal attitude can not play too well in Cowtown! Toronto yes, Calgary, hmmmmm. Are you forgetting that in this very country distant cronies of this bugger wanted to blown us up with three tons of 34-0-0 ammonium nitrate fertilizer last week, in addition to taking off the PM's head.
                        Maybe you should organize a "We're not afraid" gathering like Dennis Mills here, a fiberal of some reknown in local circles, instead of actually taking a stand and doing something about the problem.
                        Why don't you go take a walk... maybe sit down for a bit... think about what you've said here.. and then come back when you're not speaking out like an emotionally-charged, irrational idiot?

Thanks.
                        My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          I wonder if the F-16 pilots got a medal...
                          I'd put money on it they got some free beer

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Gun
                            I'd put money on it they got some free beer
                            No doubt.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
                              Great, now wait for the spinoff from this death. We should of captured him, not kill him like he did to many troops and civilians. I hate it when people get it the easy way out.

1. It's hard to do that when F-16's drop a few tons of explosives on a building

2. It's better that hes dead, if he was alive, insurgents would continue doing things to have his release, now they don't really have much of a "bargaining" chip. Second, he may not have told everyone where money and somethings were, he may have taken this to his death, more good news.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X