• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll lose no sleep over that picture.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

[QUOTE=A332]Why don't you go take a walk... maybe sit down for a bit... think about what you've said here.. and then come back when you're not speaking out like an emotionally-charged, irrational idiot?

I may be many things, but an idiot I am not. Juveniles like yourself resort to name calling when they do not get their way, or in your case are not agreed with. I did think about what I said, before I posted it it, and still stand by it. What exactly are you proposing to do to solve this problem, I suspect nothing except whine.

Originally posted by Top_Gun
      I'd put money on it they got some free beer
      In today's politically correct and dry military I would doubt it!

Comment

Originally posted by a78jumper
        In today's politically correct and dry military I would doubt it!
        have you never heard of the NCO clubs, the US Military isn't dry by any means

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Gun
          have you never heard of the NCO clubs, the US Military isn't dry by any means
          Although I highly doubt that the pilots spent much time in the NCO clubs...
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I think you will find most if not all US servicepersons on deployed ops are serving in "dry" bases, or if beer is available, likely rationed. Such is certainly the case with the US base in Kandahar, and I am sure most in Saudi are dry as well.

Stateside, another matter.

Comment

Guess what?

This man is still alive after the airstrike.

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
                Guess what?

This man is still alive after the airstrike.
                Do you mean "IS" or "WAS"? The Military is reporting today he was alive when ground troops arrived at the scene and he tried to crawl away when he found out they were US, then died later.
                Wayne Dippold

Comment

Originally posted by a78jumper
                  I think you will find most if not all US servicepersons on deployed ops are serving in "dry" bases, or if beer is available, likely rationed. Such is certainly the case with the US base in Kandahar, and I am sure most in Saudi are dry as well.

Stateside, another matter.
                  that's a very good point, I was thinking along the lines of bases that have their unit ops buildings where you see the pilots drinking a few. That Fighter pilot show with Giggy at Tyndall is what I'm reffering to.

Comment

Working...
                  X