X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top_Gun
    replied
    Originally posted by a78jumper
    I think you will find most if not all US servicepersons on deployed ops are serving in "dry" bases, or if beer is available, likely rationed. Such is certainly the case with the US base in Kandahar, and I am sure most in Saudi are dry as well.

Stateside, another matter.
    that's a very good point, I was thinking along the lines of bases that have their unit ops buildings where you see the pilots drinking a few. That Fighter pilot show with Giggy at Tyndall is what I'm reffering to.

Leave a comment:

• eagle334
    replied
    Originally posted by pbateson
    Guess what?

This man is still alive after the airstrike.
    Do you mean "IS" or "WAS"? The Military is reporting today he was alive when ground troops arrived at the scene and he tried to crawl away when he found out they were US, then died later.

Leave a comment:

• pbateson
    replied
    Guess what?

This man is still alive after the airstrike.

Leave a comment:

• a78jumper
    replied
    I think you will find most if not all US servicepersons on deployed ops are serving in "dry" bases, or if beer is available, likely rationed. Such is certainly the case with the US base in Kandahar, and I am sure most in Saudi are dry as well.

Stateside, another matter.

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Top_Gun
    have you never heard of the NCO clubs, the US Military isn't dry by any means
    Although I highly doubt that the pilots spent much time in the NCO clubs...

Leave a comment:

• Top_Gun
    replied
    In today's politically correct and dry military I would doubt it!
    have you never heard of the NCO clubs, the US Military isn't dry by any means

Leave a comment:

• a78jumper
    replied
    [QUOTE=A332]Why don't you go take a walk... maybe sit down for a bit... think about what you've said here.. and then come back when you're not speaking out like an emotionally-charged, irrational idiot?

I may be many things, but an idiot I am not. Juveniles like yourself resort to name calling when they do not get their way, or in your case are not agreed with. I did think about what I said, before I posted it it, and still stand by it. What exactly are you proposing to do to solve this problem, I suspect nothing except whine.

I'd put money on it they got some free beer
    In today's politically correct and dry military I would doubt it!

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    I'll lose no sleep over that picture.

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chrisburns
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_c
    Great, now wait for the spinoff from this death. We should of captured him, not kill him like he did to many troops and civilians. I hate it when people get it the easy way out.

1. It's hard to do that when F-16's drop a few tons of explosives on a building

2. It's better that hes dead, if he was alive, insurgents would continue doing things to have his release, now they don't really have much of a "bargaining" chip. Second, he may not have told everyone where money and somethings were, he may have taken this to his death, more good news.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    No doubt.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Gun
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    I wonder if the F-16 pilots got a medal...

Leave a comment:

• A332
    replied
    Man that fiberal attitude can not play too well in Cowtown! Toronto yes, Calgary, hmmmmm. Are you forgetting that in this very country distant cronies of this bugger wanted to blown us up with three tons of 34-0-0 ammonium nitrate fertilizer last week, in addition to taking off the PM's head.
    Maybe you should organize a "We're not afraid" gathering like Dennis Mills here, a fiberal of some reknown in local circles, instead of actually taking a stand and doing something about the problem.
    Why don't you go take a walk... maybe sit down for a bit... think about what you've said here.. and then come back when you're not speaking out like an emotionally-charged, irrational idiot?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• a78jumper
    replied
    Originally posted by A332
    Whoopie do... his death just inspires more terrorists to take up the cause... nothing achieved here other than the Bush administration having something 'good' to report for a change...
    Man that fiberal attitude can not play too well in Cowtown! Toronto yes, Calgary, hmmmmm. Are you forgetting that in this very country distant cronies of this bugger wanted to blown us up with three tons of 34-0-0 ammonium nitrate fertilizer last week, in addition to taking off the PM's head.
    Maybe you should organize a "We're not afraid" gathering like Dennis Mills here, a fiberal of some reknown in local circles, instead of actually taking a stand and doing something about the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    I wonder if the F-16 pilots got a medal...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X