Weather in your area #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather in your area #2

And the 100's are slowly spreading eastward, atleast here in the southern plains. Around 96 here today. Supposed to hit 100 here over the weekend (mid 100's possible in western OK and TX/OK panhandles), continuing possibly at 100 or more into next week. I have a feeling this is gonna be a bad summer...

Anyway, anyone enjoying seasonable temps?

Foxtrot

Here in Toronto we had two days of 94F, one of 92F with humidexes in the low 100Fs last week. The air quality indexes declined to poor, and Hydro was having fits because there never had been a day in May when more than 25 million maga watts were drawn from the system-slightly more than 26 being the all time record. Highly unusual for the first week of June/last week of May. It broke with a heck of a thunderstorm and tornado watches on the 31st, the 21st anniversay of the Barrie tornado that killed 12 and put 800 into the streets with their homes flattened. So yes we do get, and are getting extreme weather even this far north. Thank God for a/c.

Comment

Been sunny and pleasant here in the S.F. Bay Area.

Comment

Mid- to upper 90s and the humidity ain't bad. Typical central Texas June weather.

Comment

had a "Nor'Easta" here today. more heavy rains with strong winds. Been like this for way to long. The cycle better change quick as I have 2 airshows in the same weekend in 2 wks

Comment

Sunny and warm, around 25C for the past 2 days, and this wheather will only get better, just in time for the World Cup .

Comment

It is ok now BUT one week ago it has been snowing...yes, snow in summer - where the heck do I live?
              greetings,
              Philip

Comment

well, right now its 16c, partly cloudy, chance of light rain

Originally posted by philip
                It is ok now BUT one week ago it has been snowing...yes, snow in summer - where the heck do I live?
                Austria

Comment

Big change from last week for sure!!

Comment

Over here it's 25 degrees and everyone is complaining at how hot it is!

Comment

84 here now, feels like 90 supposed to get huge storms this afternoon, we will see.
                      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Dallas high temps have been up to nearly 100F and we need rain in a big way. My grass gets watered 3 times a week and it's still turning brown.
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by a78jumper
                          Here in Toronto we had two days of 94F, one of 92F with humidexes in the low 100Fs last week. The air quality indexes declined to poor, and Hydro was having fits because there never had been a day in May when more than 25 million maga watts were drawn from the system-slightly more than 26 being the all time record.
                          We had a very similar situation here in MSP around the long Memorial day weekend, with temperatures in the mid to upper 90s, high humidity, and also the poor air quality that caused quite a problem with my asthma. And only one week before the long weekend we were only in the 50s!!!

After an unusual long spell for this time of year of temperatures in the 80s and 90s, today we cooled off to the low 60s again and it looks like we will stay in the 60s and 70s for a little while. And in another week I will be starting a new job where I will be spending some of my time in Duluth, Minnesota!!!

A few pictures of the wonderful city of Duluth!!!

The company I will be working for is EmpowerMX
                          http://www.empowermx.com/
                          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

you seriously want to know?

Crap.
                            -Kevin

Comment

29 Deg down in the South East of England today. :
                              Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Working...
                              X