Weather in your area #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

105 degrees here, gonna be even hotter tomorrow. Cool front comes through Friday evening, can't wait!

Foxtrot

Comment

This and the last week were nice. Today it was about 30 celsius. Monday was crazy. They say it was 43 cesius with humidity. And then the crazy storm with extremely strong wind. Few trees in my area fell down. Tomorrow and till the end of the week should be nice but today was raining for few minutes.

Comment

Much like Foxtrot, 105 here in NE Oklahoma with enough humidity for a 113 heat index. Cold front Friday night..high Saturday is gonna be a chilly 85. You gotta love summer time!
        Culture is roughly anything we do that the monkeys do not. --Lord Raglan
        For more of my shots have a look at www.okairpix.smugmug.com

Comment

Its a lovely 56 here, and sprinkling. We are having a cold summer so far.
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

This past week has been HOT in the SF Bay area. Another "spare the air" day. Everyone here is supposed to cut back on power.

Comment

Hottest day since 2000 here yesterday at just over 100 F

It wasn't any better today either...
              Bobby DeBarge
              www.debargephoto.com
              http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
              1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Around the 80s here. It's sooooooo nice compared to everyone else whos still suffering

Nantucket tonight was forcasting winds gusting to 45 for Beryl
                PVD was showing winds to 12kts

Amazing what 60nm will do

Comment

In the low 90's here. Had a few storms pass through the other night so I tried out some lightning photography. Got 1 pretty good shot I think. Severe storms are forecast for tomorrow so I'll be trying for more.

Scott
                  "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
                  doubt."

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Currently "only" 30C°, will go up to 38.5C°, which would set a new record temperature for Hamburg. And now we have the added bonus of high humidity and high ozone concentration, halleluja .

Comment

I think Alaska is the only state not suffering from extreme heat. In fact we are 10 degrees cooler than average.

Scott: Great shot. I wish we had a few thunderstorms now and then. Now we just get one every five years or so. The thunder really sounds cool in the valley.

Comment

Dallas has just been f'n hot and f'n dry the past 2 weeks. Temps 105º today and a chilly 92º Saturday. Better bring the plants in.
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Sydney was a cool 14 or 15 celsius today with showers. More of the same for the next few days too. It only supposed to be a couple of degrees overnight, so the fan heater will be cranked up in the bedroom, and spotting will probably be left until the afternoon when it is warm enough to be out of bed!

Comment

it's Cloudy with 22ºC - 25ºC in Hong Kong.
                            Kevin

Comment

5F/-15C with a -25F Windchill

Comment

Working...
                              X