The World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magic48
    Why? You think you'd automatically be a hot chick like she is?
    If I was a hot chick, that's enough to make me lesbo with that girl. Hehehehe I think they look cuter than the danish girls.

:shooooooooooock:

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Wow, Bastian Schweinsteiger, boy can he shoot!

By the way, why did he get that yellow card? Was it for taking off his shirt? lol

Comment

• Yup, celebrating too much (read: Take off your shirt, climb the fence, etc) will be followed with a Yellow card. Stupid rule, but that's the FIFA for you.
        As for the game:
        WOOHOO!!!!! Schweini! Schweini! Schweini! Awesome game, excellent celebration after the game. Oliver Kahn officially declared the end of his international career, now hopefully Klinsi will declare that he will stay coach.

Now, as to the diving skills of Christiano Ronaldo ...

Comment

• Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          Now, as to the diving skills of Christiano Ronaldo ...
          He's probably taking private lessons from his namesake (from Brazil)

Comment

• Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
            He's probably taking private lessons from his namesake (from Brazil)
            Nah, that requires way too much movement for Ronaldo (BRA) to handle .

Comment

WOOHOO!!!!! Schweini! Schweini! Schweini!
              The lucky bastard only scored 2 goals. The other one was an own goal.

Figo and Pauleta have also announced their retirement from the Portuguese national team.

Cheers.
              TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

• Apparently Ronaldo is taking part in the next Olympic games from the 10m high board

Comment

• He'd definitely win that contest . I mean, just watch his dive close to halftime: He lifts off, turns in flight to look at the ref and already turns to his whiny face when realising the ref isn't falling for it - And all that within less then 1 second, certainly an accomplishment.

Comment

He'd definitely win that contest . I mean, just watch his dive close to halftime: He lifts off, turns in flight to look at the ref and already turns to his whiny face when realising the ref isn't falling for it - And all that within less then 1 second, certainly an accomplishment.
                    Dont forget his hand moves down to hold his right knee aswell while he is airbourne

Comment

• Didn't even notice that, was too focused on his changing facial expressions .

As an aside, I sure love that extra-slow motion they used for that game, especially when Ricardo boxed away a freekick and you could see his fingers swinging around after deflecting the ball . Looks weird, but definitely a cool camera.

Comment

• What a suprise... Ronaldo doesn't want to come back to United because the english hate him (No shit...). I know he would do this, doing that to Rooney was just an excuse to get out of United and join Madrid

http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/atta...ntid=924&stc=1

Anyway back to the final. I hope France win but im not to botherd if Italy win... Should be a good game, hopefully!

Comment

• LMAO n1 Sam

Comment

• Current Score

ITA FRA
                            1Shots on Goal1
                            1Shots1
                            6Fouls6
                            2Corner Kicks1
                            0Free Kicks0
                            0Offsides0
                            0Own Goals0
                            1Yellow Cards1
                            0Red Cards0
                            64%Ball Possession36%

Goals:
                            France : 10. ZIDANE Zinedine (7' PEN)
                            Italy : 23. MATERAZZI Marco (19')

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Wow...a red card in the last game of his career. That headbutt was pretty stupid.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

• Yeha, i mean what the fuck... Why?
                                Sam Rudge
                                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                                X