The World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Wow...a red card in the last game of his career. That headbutt was pretty stupid.
    Yeah but I wonder what Materazzi said?

Comment

• No idea, but what I can say is that those Italian bastards have been provoking Zidane for pretty much entire game. Seriously, one should always stay calm, but when have a handful of Spagettis who continuously provoke you, curse you, kick you when the refs not looking and then dive when you don't even touch them, you can't keep your cool.

Forza Mafia, the Spagettis have done it, and become the most undeserving World Champion in history .

Comment

• Congratulations to YYZpics..

Italy 1-1 France
        Penalty shoot out
        Italy 5-3 France

Nicely played by the Italians..

Sidenote. I was bitching about the provokation agains Zidane. They got what they were after, namely to get Zidane out from the rest of the game.

Congratulations to Italy World Cup 2006 Winner.
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Sure, the Italians were limey bastards taunting Zizou, but he lost his cool. And it's not the first time Zidane has left the field either- anyone remember FRA-KSA in 1998? He stomped a player for the same reasons. FRA was ahead by 4 that round, so it was okay. If you have to blame anyone, blame Zidane and Barthez before blaming the scoundrel Italians.

On a side note, let's boycott AZ!

Comment

• Zidane deserved what he got, he knew better.

And to put the game in perspective, the U.S. tied the Italians back in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxPower
              Sidenote. I was bitching about the provokation agains Zidane. They got what they were after, namely to get Zidane out from the rest of the game.
              I must agree with you bro.. They won coz Henry, Ribery and Zidane were out of the game...
              -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
              EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
              NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
              NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
              NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
              NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

• You got Zidane'd!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg

You got Zidane'd!

This thread probably needs to end soon, cause this is where the true colours come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mungous

This thread probably needs to end soon, cause this is where the true colours come out.
                    It's a pity Italy can't win without taunting him out of a game though, isn't it? No wonder they managed to end a 28 year losing streak against France so suddenly...

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLcenter
                      It's a pity Italy can't win without taunting him out of a game though, isn't it? No wonder they managed to end a 28 year losing streak against France so suddenly...
                      Italy have beaten France twice . And I have yet to hear of "Italians" taunting him, from what I saw it was just the one. Zidane has pulled this sh!t before, he knew exactly what the result would be.

Comment

• Why did Materazzi hold his face when he whent down? hmm...

Comment

• Typical Italian acting, nothing more, nothing less.
                          But oh well, Italy deserves one high at a time when NO LESS THAN 5 TEAMS, including JUVENTUS, will have to be relegated to the Third Italian League, due to Mafia-activities in their games over the last seasons, including JUVE BUYING 2 CHAMPIONSHIPS. So congrats, to the always honest, never pretending Italians .

Comment

• Hang on a minute though... isn't it the club management and officials who are responsible for their mess? I thought the players themselves were uninvolved.

Comment

• Originally posted by RingwaySam
                              Why did Materazzi hold his face when he whent down? hmm...
                              His hand went to head when he went down, I'm sure you would do the same thing it you just fell backwards ontto the ground and hit your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg
                                His hand went to head when he went down, I'm sure you would do the same thing it you just fell backwards ontto the ground and hit your head.
                                He was holding the front of hise face... Now looking at it he landed on his back, not face...

Comment

Working...
                                X