Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Yup, they are reporting the same thing here. If that is indeed true, I respect Zidane for giving Materazzi just 1 headbutt and not beating the living crAp out of him.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    On the news here, on the scroller at the bottom they are reporting that Materazzi called his sister a prostitute.

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    Originally posted by Longreach747
    equally class act by Materazzi to go out of his way to disregard what FIFA had billed as a "Say No To Racism" tournament. If it's true that Marco racially vilified him or the French team (and i don't doubt it cos Marco is a dirty player) then he got what he deserved. The trophy isn't worth the personal abuse...If FIFA has balls they will demand Materazzi explain himself because there is far more to this rubbish then Zidane just deciding to to headbutt Marco.
    Still to headbut someone??, this is Zidane were talking about, ive now lost all respectful for him.... and Materazzi would have no problem taking zidane down

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Wow...a red card in the last game of his career. That headbutt was pretty stupid.
    Yes and No

Yes,
    this headbutt was stupid
    Zizou (zee-zoo) did not hold his temper
    and so on

No,
    Depending of what he said to ZZ, Materazzi probably deserved this headbutt

The finals itself was also pretty exiting, although it was nerve racking at times. The number of goals during regular time was low, but they was action anyway.

Alain

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    Am I the only one who would like to see the theatre of an Italy v Portugal game?

Just sometime soon while their teams acting is at their best

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    Originally posted by YYZPICS
    woooooooo yes, yes the cup is ours!!!!!!!! just cant believe it, the best in the world!!

what a party here in Toronto, St.Clair was amazing, im some where in there

and the other note, class act by Zidane..............
    equally class act by Materazzi to go out of his way to disregard what FIFA had billed as a "Say No To Racism" tournament. If it's true that Marco racially vilified him or the French team (and i don't doubt it cos Marco is a dirty player) then he got what he deserved. The trophy isn't worth the personal abuse...If FIFA has balls they will demand Materazzi explain himself because there is far more to this rubbish then Zidane just deciding to to headbutt Marco.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by seahawk
    What a bad final game. First half was ok, in the second half I thought France would make it. But after Zidanes blackout, I also could not think France would deserve to win. Imho the game for the third place was better and I would have prefered to have seen Portugal and Germany in the final.
    Indeed, POR:GER was way more exciting than the final, but what do you expect when one of the final participants is known for its destructive Dual Cattenacchio .

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    replied
    What a bad final game. First half was ok, in the second half I thought France would make it. But after Zidanes blackout, I also could not think France would deserve to win. Imho the game for the third place was better and I would have prefered to have seen Portugal and Germany in the final.

In the end I prefered the Azzuri to win.

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    woooooooo yes, yes the cup is ours!!!!!!!! just cant believe it, the best in the world!!

what a party here in Toronto, St.Clair was amazing, im some where in there

and the other note, class act by Zidane..............

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    LOL!

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    ^^Bwahahaha ROFL

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    Originally posted by ATLcenter
    And C. Ronaldo... right back at you!
    This one's my favourite

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Wow, it looks even more crazy in that image!
    ...and it looks even more obvious he didn't just lash out for no reason in the actual game. Matzeratti threw his arms all over him for no apparent reason, and Zizou pushed him off and started runnig toward the Italian GK. Then 10 feet later he turns around and gives a strong blast to the stomach.

People don't do that for no apparent reason. The Italian (thank you for the correction ) just wanted to see what he could do to ease things up. We've all seen the 'rest of Europe, Italy' video, right?

That said, congrats to Italy. They certainly did it this time

And C. Ronaldo... right back at you!

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    Originally posted by RingwaySam
    As far as I know Henry had a injury.
    True, but it looks like he can certainly still run with the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Wow, it looks even more crazy in that image!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X