Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poland Equador just finished.....
    2-0

What I think is that the game was extremely unfair....Poland got the offside even thou they shouldn't. And Equador didn't get an offside in the second half just before socring the second goal...ah crap. I just hope there won't be any fight in Germany..

Comment

I'm from America, I haven't heard of the World Cup.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Apparently Fifa say America are the 5th best team in the world Yeah right!

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
          Poland Equador just finished.....
          2-0

What I think is that the game was extremely unfair....Poland got the offside even thou they shouldn't. And Equador didn't get an offside in the second half just before socring the second goal...ah crap. I just hope there won't be any fight in Germany..
          No...Poland was rightfully called on for their offside. The whistle was blown well before they shot the ball into the goal. Even on the replay, it was clearly an offside.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
            Apparently Fifa say America are the 5th best team in the world Yeah right!
            If its true, the only one's who wouldn't know it would be the American people themselves.
            sigpic

Comment

Soccer=

Let the flaming begin...

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                Soccer=

Let the flaming begin...
                Jordan = only joking

Anyway I think in America it's more of the girls that like 'Soccer' than the boys .

Comment

Soccer=

Let the flaming begin...
                  Hey, what did they expect, your a yank.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                    No...Poland was rightfully called on for their offside. The whistle was blown well before they shot the ball into the goal. Even on the replay, it was clearly an offside.
                    I dunno maybe it depends on the angle you see it from. Was writting an essay on my english class and watching the game (German vs. Costa Rica) and the eacher caught me.... luckly got my psp back just cause it's world cup

Comment

Funny in both games how there trying to play them offside all the time, it's just not working though.

Comment

Soccer=

Let the flaming begin...
                        No, Soccer is very popluar for any cultures

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          Hey, what did they expect, your a yank.
                          I'd prefer to be called "yankee" than "dumb redneck"
                          I bet europeans think baseball basketball and football are boring too.

Comment

I bet europeans think baseball basketball and football are boring too.
                            Not atall! although most baseball starts around 5am in England.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                              Not atall! although most baseball starts around 5am in England.
                              Well I know there is a european football league(american football I mean), but you guys watch basketball and baseball too?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                                Well I know there is a european football league(american football I mean), but you guys watch basketball and baseball too?
                                Some people do. Most people watch Rugby which is abit like American Football.

Comment

Working...
                                X