No announcement yet.

The World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn French, the actually managed to make it to the next round, damn .

Comment

• Originally posted by MaDbOy
      Ukraine-Tunis...*yawn*
      Both teams play really hard like Argentina vs. Holland, Mexico vs. Angola and Croatia vs. Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Damn French, the actually managed to make it to the next round, damn .
        And how well deserved!...argh, they should stick their baquettes 'Wo die sonne nicht scheint'
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

• Originally posted by MaDbOy
          And how well deserved!...argh, they should stick their baquettes 'Wo die sonne nicht scheint'
          Abso-bloody-lutely , especially after all the talk of "We did it for Zidane" *pukes*. Well, f*ck me, that old bAstard hasn't done anything for you since 1998, why do you even give a damn . Damn frogmunchers.

Comment

• So who is the only team nobody could score a goal against ???
            yes...
            it is...
            SWITZERLAND !!!!!!!!

First in the group !!!
            Thank you Zubi !!!

I've been living here for more than 20 years and I can tell you that I've never seen so much joy all around the country !!
            Soo cool !!

Cheers...

Comment

• K now 1/8 of the finals. Ger,many vs. Sweden. Who you think's gona win ? I say 3:1 germany

Comment

• 3-1 as well, I foresee a Hattrick by 'Der Miro'
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

• Germany vs. Sweden
                  2 - 1

Argentina vs. Mexico

2 - 0

Comment

• Depends. With a capable referee:
                    3:1 as well, 1x Klose, 1x Podolski, 1x Schweinsteiger (per free kick)
                    With a Graham Poll-type referee:
                    1:2, thanks to 2 supposedly offside goals for Germany not being counted, and Frings sent off the field with 3 yellow cards .

Comment

• GER 2- : -SWE 1
                      Germany is much stronger then the swedish team, but again the swedes has the ability to score atleast one goal. Im counting on Germany !

Top oder Flop?

Germany's Players

Jens Lehmann - Arne Friedrich, Per Mertesacker, Christoph Metzelder, Philipp Lahm - Bernd Schneider, Torsten Frings, Michael Ballack, Bastian Schweinsteiger - Miroslav Klose, Lukas Podolski

Sweden's Players - N/A

ARG 1 - : -MEX 1
                      Again The argentinians looks way stronger and have a better stats in term of their positions of their players. My bet on mexico with one goal tells what I feel about them. Im optimistic and believe at the mexicans.
                      This will be a great game thats for sure.

Argentina's Players:
                      Roberto Abbondanzieri - Fabricio Coloccini, Roberto Ayala, Gabriel Heinze, Juan Pablo Sorin - Maxi Rodriguez, Javier Mascherano, Esteban Cambiasso - Juan Roman Riquelme - Javier Saviola, Hernan Crespo
                      Mexico's Players: Oswaldo Sanchez - Mario Mendez, Rafael Marquez, Ricardo Osorio, Carlos Salcido, Gonzalo Pineda - Gerardo Torrado, Zinha, Pavel Pardo - Jared Borgetti, Jose Francisco Fonseca
                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• 2-0! w0000000t!
                        - Metzgermeister

Comment

• Once again, PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Brilliant game by Germany, too bad Isaksson was in such a brilliant condition, prevented many more goals.

Comment

• Update - ARG: 1 vs MEX: 1 (Overtime)
                            Compañia Mexicana De Aviación S.A. De C.V. - "La Primera Siempre Será La Primera"

Comment

• Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                              Once again, PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Brilliant game by Germany, too bad Isaksson was in such a brilliant condition, prevented many more goals.
                              Colin, if Germany wins the world cup I'm coming over to party - and at this rate you might as well expect me. Way to go Germany!
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

• Originally posted by indian airlines
                                Colin, if Germany wins the world cup I'm coming over to party - and at this rate you might as well expect me. Way to go Germany!
                                Mini JP meet at Colin's house?
                                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                                X