The World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! Germany lost to Italy

Now France can win against Portugal tomorrow and then over Italy on Sunday! My diabolical plan to relive 1998 seems to be right on track.

And I know a certain German at college who owes me a good bit of money!

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLcenter
      YAY! Germany lost to Italy

Now France can win against Portugal tomorrow and then over Italy on Sunday! My diabolical plan to relive 1998 seems to be right on track.

And I know a certain German at college who owes me a good bit of money!
      That's what im also hoping. I want Zindane to lift the world cup for the last time

Comment

• Originally posted by RingwaySam
        That's what im also hoping. I want Zindane to lift the world cup for the last time
        This from an Englishman... what's the world coming to?

Glad to have you on board

Comment

• Originally posted by RingwaySam
          Yeah, now that Germany is out of contention for the cup, go France!

I don't like the Italian soccer team much...and if it's possible I hate the Portugese team even more.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

• Well, Italy once again proved that with absolutely crappy football, and a touch of referee help (no red card against Gatuso, no penalty for Podolski), they made it to the final. At least we Germans can say that contrary to Italy, non of our top-league teams is being relegated to the third league due to Mafia-esque activities . Ah, it feels good to be honest .

Comment

• ^^Italy's football wasn't crappy at all I have to admit, they were more dangerous throughout the whole game. Lippi proved to be a very clever coach sending in the extra attacker in OT.

I think Portugal will make it in the end.

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AZZURRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD CUP FINALS !!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• *Emotional feelings ON* Lost 200dkr today to a colleague at my work. Betted on Germany to win this game. Please cry for me Germany ! I believed in you guys ! *Emotional Feelings OFF*

Now Go Portugal ! Win the cup for us, Will ya ! Beat the italians and the french !
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOO CANT EVEN TOUCH THE ITALIANS BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

• Originally posted by YYZPICS
                      WOOOOOOOOOOO CANT EVEN TOUCH THE ITALIANS BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
                      I suppose most teams can't. But there's one team that'll send the Italians back to their peninsula

HINT: Check avatar

Comment

• The Italians will beg for mercy once they meet with the portuguese at the Battlefield !

Comment

• I Really Hope U Guys Lose, I Wanna Beat Por So Badddddddd

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxPower
                            The Italians will beg for mercyonce they meet with the portuguese at the Battlefield !
                            V

Comment

• Originally posted by YYZPICS
                              I Really Hope U Guys Lose, I Wanna Beat Por So Badddddddd

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaal !!!!!!!!!!10ne111110ne

Originally posted by YYZPICS
                              V
                              Save the embaressement to yourself when you realised they will be owned !

Comment

• Buddy Ur On The Bandwagon, You Are Not A Por Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X