Life is not worth being honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

Sorry to hear about that DAL, it definitely sucks when someone else screws you up. I wish you all the best for getting things back on track.

Foxtrot

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
      I have had a personal experience which was nothing short of a miracle so I know God does help.
      yeah, the day I joined the forums was pretty spectacular, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        yeah, the day I joined the forums was pretty spectacular, wasn't it?
        Yeah, there were some pretty good April 1st jokes on here that day .

Comment

Maybe joining the forums was spectacular for you, the experience I had was uncanny to say the least I dont even want to think about it, not the part where religion and prayers saved me, but what I was experiencing I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, I cant even explain what it was all I know is the first night I did what I was told to do by a preacher, a miracle happened, the symptoms vanished in an instant, I didnt even really believe it would work and just tried it as a last resort, but unbelivers will mock everything, I too used to have a skeptic attitude until that experience.

Great to know God is there to turn to.

Comment

Maybe joining the forums was spectacular for you, the experience I had was uncanny to say the least I dont even want to think about it, not the part where religion and prayers saved me, but what I was experiencing I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, I cant even explain what it was all I know is the first night I did what I was told to do by a preacher, a miracle happened, the symptoms vanished in an instant, I didnt even really believe it would work and just tried it as a last resort, but unbelivers will mock everything, I too used to have a skeptic attitude until that experience.

im sorry but i dont even know where to start...

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
              im sorry but i dont even know where to start...
              may I suggest the beginning?

Comment

Are you sure he didn't just give you some really good reefer?

Comment

well luckily this isnít holyphotos.net so I think we should steer in a more aviation minded direction with this topic. If some people want to believe in someone that was conceived by another who apparently was a virginÖ(yeah work that one out!) then thatís fine. But this isnít the place.
                  Last edited by BA747-436; 2006-06-15, 20:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                    Are you sure he didn't just give you some really good reefer?
                    LMAO

well luckily this isnít holyphotos.net so I think we should steer in a more aviation minded direction with this topic. If some people want to believe in someone that was conceived by another who apparently was a virginÖ(yeah work that one out!) then thatís fine. But this isnít the place.
                    Agreed on both accounts.

Comment

Is'nt it an off topic forum which is open to anything being discussed as long as its not vulgur or abusive?

Comment

Is'nt it an off topic forum which is open to anything being discussed as long as its not vulgur or abusive?
                        On subject matters such as these the rules are not so straight foreward. Not everyone wants to hear how; 'god rescued me....'

It's like on the train when some guy starts preaching to the carrage. Its a public place but that doesnt mean people want to hear it. I'm not saying you cant talk about your beleifs, what ever they may be. Just that this topic had absolutly nothing to with what you brought up. Which is why i gave my reaction.

Comment

If you hadnt asked to elaborate I wouldnt have bothered to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                            this might cheer you up a little.
                            That is INCREDIBLE!!!

Colin, I hope you'll be better off after that debacle than before... don't ask me how that's supposed to happen, but it is exactly what I wish you.

Comment

Originally posted by aloges
                              don't ask me how that's supposed to happen, but it is exactly what I wish you.

Prost!

Comment

I doubt the consumption of Erdinger will help solve the problems, though it'll probably take my mind off of them .

Comment

Working...
                                X