No announcement yet.

Life is not worth being honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, now we have a date: July 31st/August 1st will be make or break. By that time, we have to secure some additional income, which is supposed to be coming from leasing space for 800 a month and add a new printing maschine ("Siebdruck", no idea of the English term whatsoever), which would add another 450. Problem is, like most possible incomes, these have been delayed again and again, which is really unnerving as you can imagine.

Oh, and a side message: Whoever had the idea of inventing ink-refill stations, F*CK YOU! I could now get deeper into the business of Turkish Call Shops flooding the market with refill stations, only dissappear after 6 months with hundreds of unpaid bills, but that's another story.

If only we were a Polish company, then we could ask the EU for (large) subsidies and get away with wasting that money.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      If only we were a Polish company, then we could ask the EU for (large) subsidies and get away with wasting that money.
      or a US airline Best of luck as always Colin. I still stand by my idea of making things better with Erdinger

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        or a US airline
        I know the EU often gives out questionable subsidies, but even they are not THAT crazy .

Best of luck as always Colin.
        Thanks .

I still stand by my idea of making things better with Erdinger
        No can do, due to the World Cup, many stores are already completely out of beer . Some still have beer, but only random, unknown brands in plastic bottles .

Also, these days I realise that I have the wrong drivers license. There are hundreds of jobs available as truck drivers, which I'd certainly love to do, but obviously, you need a truck drivers license, the regular license for normal cars doesn't cut it .

Comment

Working...
        X