No announcement yet.

Life is not worth being honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, now we have a date: July 31st/August 1st will be make or break. By that time, we have to secure some additional income, which is supposed to be coming from leasing space for €800 a month and add a new printing maschine ("Siebdruck", no idea of the English term whatsoever), which would add another €450. Problem is, like most possible incomes, these have been delayed again and again, which is really unnerving as you can imagine.

Oh, and a side message: Whoever had the idea of inventing ink-refill stations, F*CK YOU! I could now get deeper into the business of Turkish Call Shops flooding the market with refill stations, only dissappear after 6 months with hundreds of unpaid bills, but that's another story.

If only we were a Polish company, then we could ask the EU for (large) subsidies and get away with wasting that money.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      If only we were a Polish company, then we could ask the EU for (large) subsidies and get away with wasting that money.
      or a US airline Best of luck as always Colin. I still stand by my idea of making things better with Erdinger

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        or a US airline
        I know the EU often gives out questionable subsidies, but even they are not THAT crazy .

Best of luck as always Colin.
        Thanks .

I still stand by my idea of making things better with Erdinger
        No can do, due to the World Cup, many stores are already completely out of beer . Some still have beer, but only random, unknown brands in plastic bottles .

Also, these days I realise that I have the wrong drivers license. There are hundreds of jobs available as truck drivers, which I'd certainly love to do, but obviously, you need a truck drivers license, the regular license for normal cars doesn't cut it .

Comment

Working...
        X