• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    or a US airline
    I know the EU often gives out questionable subsidies, but even they are not THAT crazy .

Best of luck as always Colin.
    Thanks .

I still stand by my idea of making things better with Erdinger
    No can do, due to the World Cup, many stores are already completely out of beer . Some still have beer, but only random, unknown brands in plastic bottles .

Also, these days I realise that I have the wrong drivers license. There are hundreds of jobs available as truck drivers, which I'd certainly love to do, but obviously, you need a truck drivers license, the regular license for normal cars doesn't cut it .

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    If only we were a Polish company, then we could ask the EU for (large) subsidies and get away with wasting that money.
    or a US airline Best of luck as always Colin. I still stand by my idea of making things better with Erdinger

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Well, now we have a date: July 31st/August 1st will be make or break. By that time, we have to secure some additional income, which is supposed to be coming from leasing space for Ä800 a month and add a new printing maschine ("Siebdruck", no idea of the English term whatsoever), which would add another Ä450. Problem is, like most possible incomes, these have been delayed again and again, which is really unnerving as you can imagine.

Oh, and a side message: Whoever had the idea of inventing ink-refill stations, F*CK YOU! I could now get deeper into the business of Turkish Call Shops flooding the market with refill stations, only dissappear after 6 months with hundreds of unpaid bills, but that's another story.

If only we were a Polish company, then we could ask the EU for (large) subsidies and get away with wasting that money.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    I doubt the consumption of Erdinger will help solve the problems, though it'll probably take my mind off of them .

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by aloges
    don't ask me how that's supposed to happen, but it is exactly what I wish you.

Prost!

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    Originally posted by MaDbOy
    this might cheer you up a little.
    That is INCREDIBLE!!!

Colin, I hope you'll be better off after that debacle than before... don't ask me how that's supposed to happen, but it is exactly what I wish you.

Leave a comment:

• LUNN
    replied
    If you hadnt asked to elaborate I wouldnt have bothered to reply.

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Originally posted by LUNN
    Is'nt it an off topic forum which is open to anything being discussed as long as its not vulgur or abusive?
    On subject matters such as these the rules are not so straight foreward. Not everyone wants to hear how; 'god rescued me....'

It's like on the train when some guy starts preaching to the carrage. Its a public place but that doesnt mean people want to hear it. I'm not saying you cant talk about your beleifs, what ever they may be. Just that this topic had absolutly nothing to with what you brought up. Which is why i gave my reaction.

Leave a comment:

• LUNN
    replied
    Originally posted by BA747-436
    well luckily this isnít holyphotos.net so I think we should steer in a more aviation minded direction with this topic. If some people want to believe in someone that was conceived by another who apparently was a virginÖ(yeah work that one out!) then thatís fine. But this isnít the place.
    Is'nt it an off topic forum which is open to anything being discussed as long as its not vulgur or abusive?

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by Airbus_A320
    Are you sure he didn't just give you some really good reefer?
    LMAO

well luckily this isnít holyphotos.net so I think we should steer in a more aviation minded direction with this topic. If some people want to believe in someone that was conceived by another who apparently was a virginÖ(yeah work that one out!) then thatís fine. But this isnít the place.
    Agreed on both accounts.

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Last edited by BA747-436; 2006-06-15, 20:21.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Maybe joining the forums was spectacular for you, the experience I had was uncanny to say the least I dont even want to think about it, not the part where religion and prayers saved me, but what I was experiencing I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, I cant even explain what it was all I know is the first night I did what I was told to do by a preacher, a miracle happened, the symptoms vanished in an instant, I didnt even really believe it would work and just tried it as a last resort, but unbelivers will mock everything, I too used to have a skeptic attitude until that experience.

Great to know God is there to turn to.
    Are you sure he didn't just give you some really good reefer?

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    im sorry but i dont even know where to start...
    may I suggest the beginning?

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Maybe joining the forums was spectacular for you, the experience I had was uncanny to say the least I dont even want to think about it, not the part where religion and prayers saved me, but what I was experiencing I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, I cant even explain what it was all I know is the first night I did what I was told to do by a preacher, a miracle happened, the symptoms vanished in an instant, I didnt even really believe it would work and just tried it as a last resort, but unbelivers will mock everything, I too used to have a skeptic attitude until that experience.

im sorry but i dont even know where to start...

Leave a comment:

• LUNN
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X