Iranian conjoined twins die in surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian conjoined twins die in surgery

Both the conjoined Iranian twins have died during a marathon operation to separate them.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

Thats too bad... All the effort from the family, the twins, and the doctors from around the world. Unfortunatlely, Medicine will always be a step behind fate. My condolences to the family and appoligies to the doctors.

DeltaASA16

Comment

I was heartbroken when I heard the news this morning, as I was really pulling for them. Indeed my thoughts and prayers go out to their family for their loss.

Thomas
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I was quite saddened as well when I hear the news. I respect their courage, nonetheless.

Comment

Thats too bad...it takes a lot of courage to choose to go through with something of that magnitude with conciquences that high. I feel for their family, and the doctors who attempted the surgery. I bet its hard to take whenever someone doesn't make it. I read that they actually waived all their fees in order to do this surgery. Too bad it didn't work out.

Comment

GOD BLESS THEIR SOULS.

They are a great example for the entire world, because they were together for 29 years then the decide that they wanted to be separated and although they knew the risks and the doctors told them not to go on with operation....they wanted to reach their dream. See? If you really believe that you can do and reach something you will do it no matter what people tell you....for a personal experience:

My aunt told me that I could not be a pilot and have my own airline.....I told her if some people have done it why not me? She told me that I was not suppouse to dream so damn high because she has never had big dreams, so she does not want anyone to have them. I told her she was WRONG! and I am going to prove her DAMN WRONG!

The point of this is....they were separated for about 90 minutes but they did not have the opportunity of enjoying it.

GOD BLESS THEM and KEEP ALL YOUR DREAMS.

Best Regards,

Andres Duque...a real damn high dreamer.
            (got Boeing?)

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1117

Comment

Yeah I've also had people telling I am not gonna be a pilot, and I have them in the "black list", the black list is simply a paper with some names written on it (the names of that people), when I am in my first flight I will see that and.....well........sh*t on them.

Now, about the conjoined, well....this was a risky operation...they knew this could happen.
              Condolences to the family and the whole Iran.

Comment

My condoulences to the family and friends of those twins...

I get the same thing Avianca. I just can't wait to prove them wrong!

Comment

Working...
                X