this one made me laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this one made me laugh

Haha, saw this ad on another site. Not that funny but it really cracked me up:

I HATE that ad so much.
    -Kevin

Comment

Not as bad as the spider one and the gay dating service ads.

Comment

If you like that button, you will love the link in one of the older threads:

http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/show...highlight=fart

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
          If you like that button, you will love the link in one of the older threads:

http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/show...highlight=fart
          Finally! A woman who loves fart humor as much as I do!!! Have I died and gone to Heaven??!

That made laugh so hard I almost had tears running down my cheeks, which maybe tells one something about my sense of humor, lol.

Comment

Haha the Camo-Caught fart is the best HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet
              Finally! A woman who loves fart humor as much as I do!!! Have I died and gone to Heaven??! ..
              Haha, Is it that bad with woman where you live? I have some female friend and collegues that like a good fart joke once in a while and it ain't called Heaven here, just Holland

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
                it ain't called Heaven here, just Holland
                Yeah, I've heard things about the Rossebuurt.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                X