Interview with Godhatesfags.com Shirly Phelps-Roper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Godhatesfags.com Shirly Phelps-Roper

Yes, its that same crazy bitch we saw on You Tube a while ago.

More, here, look at this. This is just terrible, this guy goes to ask her questions and she just goes wacko.

Interview with Shirley Phelps-Roper of Westboro Baptist Church at their 2006 Southern Baptist Convention Meeting protest

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

That last video, that news reporter is really sticking it to her.
    -Kevin

She reminds me of some nut from my school - good find

Comment

Without sounding too profane, somebody needs to pimpslap that bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
        Without sounding too profane, somebody needs to pimpslap that bitch.
        Amen! Not pimpslap, Rick James-slap.
        -Kevin

Comment

This is a video their incest-pool produced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oAnR...boro%20baptist

They deserve to be thrown into jail...each and every one of them.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

This woman and her little klan need to be bitch slapped or laid. I'm not one to judge.

This woman spews her rubbish into American society and the sad part is that many people clearly believe her family's message of hatred, dishonesty, and evil. While she has her right to believe (and talk about) what she wants, I am concerned that she's more or less forcing her kids to hold her views. Now, that 3 year old probably doesn't know what homosexuality is, much less what anal sex or a number of the things she mentioned in her diatribe are. SHE is spreading the evils that the Bible tells us not to.

Comment

So why are we posting in our on private discussion forum and not actually taking a stand against it?

Comment

Is witch-burning still illegal?

Comment

This woman and her little klan need to be bitch slapped or laid.
                  She has 11 kids...I'm pretty sure laid is well taken care of.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Oh good g-d , Thats one of the most retarted animation I have ever seen. : video posted by Indian airlines.

They should dig a hole for this lady, throw her in there and stone the b1tch...
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                      She has 11 kids...I'm pretty sure laid is well taken care of.
                      Well someone in their family should have gotten laid by someone other than a family member.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                        Well someone in their family should have gotten laid by someone other than a family member.
                        Redneck style comes to my mind. Eww !
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

That stupid bitch needs an Abe Lincoln, Dirty Sanchez, Angry Pirate, Angry Dragon, and a use slap in the face. Then she needs to be tied up, stripped of her clothes, serran wrapped, shat on, stoned, tazered, beaten with sticks, left with no food for 2 days, skinned alive, then shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                            That stupid bitch needs an Abe Lincoln, Dirty Sanchez, Angry Pirate, Angry Dragon, and a use slap in the face. Then she needs to be tied up, stripped of her clothes, serran wrapped, shat on, stoned, tazered, beaten with sticks, left with no food for 2 days, skinned alive, then shot.
                            Dont forget the Mushroom Slap!
                            -Kevin

Comment

LMFAO! Never heard it put that way before. This would have to come after the Rick James slap.

Comment

Working...
                              X