X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    I want one of those, can you get them online?
    Don't know about online, but I can sell you mine for $1,000, payable to my Swiss bank account .

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    none

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
    You can trade it in for Germany for World Cup
    I want one of those, can you get them online?

Anyway, I had several yellow Lance Armstrong "Livestrong" bands, but they've all broken.

Leave a comment:

• Mungous
    replied
    Don't have any, people here pay the $20 for the 'cool' factor rather than charity

Leave a comment:

• matth
    replied
    Originally posted by ACman
    "In Loving Memory of Mary-Beth" for the girl that died that went to my school.
    Ditto

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    I have Poland for World Cup (guess need to get rid of it now ). and that's it. I don't relly like them...i prefer dogtags
    You can trade it in for Germany for World Cup

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    I have one for my school...

UMBC Retrievers! ruff-ruff

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have Poland for World Cup (guess need to get rid of it now ). and that's it. I don't relly like them...i prefer dogtags

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    Mine says "Wristbands are so passť"

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    I think the LiveStrong bands created a rather...interesting fad. Seriously, if you look at it on an individual basis, a guy with a bright yellow band looks rather silly.

And a passerby doesn't know what the message is unless he asks to see your hand. So it must be for personal rememberance, but if you need a wristband to tell you what's important then it may be prudent to get a head check up!

Yes, some parts were hyperbolized/dramatized. And I wore a Fight for the Cure! band for all of two days. 1) It was purple, and 2) it broke very quickly.

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    I got a custom made one for me, "Dont be haten" ..

I once had the Stop racism too, and it snapped just like Sam's

Leave a comment:

• RingwaySam
    replied
    Originally posted by ACman
    What wristbands do you guys where? I have the "Support Our Troops" one for the Canadian Army, and the "In Loving Memory of Mary-Beth" for the girl that died that went to my school.
    I had a "Stop racism" band it's snapped now so I don't wear it.

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    started a topic Wristbands

Wristbands

What wristbands do you guys where? I have the "Support Our Troops" one for the Canadian Army, and the "In Loving Memory of Mary-Beth" for the girl that died that went to my school.
Working...
X