Wristbands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wristbands

What wristbands do you guys where? I have the "Support Our Troops" one for the Canadian Army, and the "In Loving Memory of Mary-Beth" for the girl that died that went to my school.
    -Kevin

Originally posted by ACman
    What wristbands do you guys where? I have the "Support Our Troops" one for the Canadian Army, and the "In Loving Memory of Mary-Beth" for the girl that died that went to my school.
    I had a "Stop racism" band it's snapped now so I don't wear it.

Comment

I got a custom made one for me, "Dont be haten" ..

I once had the Stop racism too, and it snapped just like Sam's
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I think the LiveStrong bands created a rather...interesting fad. Seriously, if you look at it on an individual basis, a guy with a bright yellow band looks rather silly.

And a passerby doesn't know what the message is unless he asks to see your hand. So it must be for personal rememberance, but if you need a wristband to tell you what's important then it may be prudent to get a head check up!

Yes, some parts were hyperbolized/dramatized. And I wore a Fight for the Cure! band for all of two days. 1) It was purple, and 2) it broke very quickly.

Comment

Mine says "Wristbands are so passé"

Comment

I have Poland for World Cup (guess need to get rid of it now ). and that's it. I don't relly like them...i prefer dogtags

Comment

I have one for my school...

UMBC Retrievers! ruff-ruff

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                I have Poland for World Cup (guess need to get rid of it now ). and that's it. I don't relly like them...i prefer dogtags
                You can trade it in for Germany for World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                  "In Loving Memory of Mary-Beth" for the girl that died that went to my school.
                  Ditto

Comment

Don't have any, people here pay the $20 for the 'cool' factor rather than charity

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                      You can trade it in for Germany for World Cup
                      I want one of those, can you get them online?

Anyway, I had several yellow Lance Armstrong "Livestrong" bands, but they've all broken.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

none

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          I want one of those, can you get them online?
                          Don't know about online, but I can sell you mine for $1,000, payable to my Swiss bank account .

Comment

I got a bunch of Live Strong ones. I don't wear them anymore but I figured it was the new fad and it was a good deed to give money too cancer research after my uncle just passed away from it last year.

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                              I got a bunch of Live Strong ones. I don't wear them anymore but I figured it was the new fad and it was a good deed to give money too cancer research after my uncle just passed away from it last year.
                              I wear the LiveStrong band since my father passed away from cancer, and I also consider Lance Armstrong to be an encouragement with his successful cancer battle and his cycling accomplishments.
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                              X