Subaru Forester 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subaru Forester 2002

We'll I am planing on buying one for about $11 plus tax and here is my question, anybody have anything to say about the car? Anybody here own one? Drive one? Any help would be great.

I figured I would make the switch from Buick to Forester because I want to feel younger, plus an AWD car really helps in the winter here.

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
    We'll I am planing on buying one for about $11 plus tax
    You mean $11000 ?
    Well my neighbour has it and I have to say it's a sweet car, althou i don't think it is that good to use offroad

Comment

yeah, $11k, my bad. If it was only $11 I would of already bought it

Comment

I have noticed that the Subaru cars tend to get good ratings in Consumer Reports and people I know who drive them have good things to say about them.
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

How about you Shaggy? I know you used to have a Subaru (Until you had to become a rich ass and got the land Rover. *Jealous*)

Comment

Subaru's have always been known for their safety and reliability. You can't go wrong with any Subaru model. My parents have an 03 Impreza Outback, and it's an awesome drive/ride.

Comment

I dont drive a Forester, but rather an Outback. I will tell you now that Subarus are awesome cars. You will be impressed. They handle real well, and decent acceleration. Oh, and very easy to work on.
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

My mom has a 2005 forrester and absolutely loves it. Hasn't had a single problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                  (Until you had to become a rich ass and got the land Rover. *Jealous*)
                  hes always been a rich ass

Comment

Working...
                  X