Photo of your desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo of your desk

What does your desk/workspace look like? It's been raining for the last 3 or so days and I'm getting bored.

ok my mess from left to right-photos of me from Egypt, Germany, home, the entire family (all 70 of us), pc monitor, paperwork, phones, more photos of me, planes and my omega speedmaster watch (which i shouldn't leave lying around)

organised mess i like to think of it, i know everything is here where it should be.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Hey Monty.

Is that the Aviation Bible at the lower left corner ?

Just a simple setup as it can get. As I dont have space for anything else. lol
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

yes it's been in my car or home for years now...i have a few different editions and books of this nature laying about the house or in the car, usually in the car for when i'm out spotting. have a book with worldwide regos also.

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Nice shot of 9M-MPD Mont, I wonder where you took it from....
          Last edited by twr75; 2006-06-27, 03:01.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by twr75
              Nice shot of 9M-MPD Mont, I wonder where you took it from....
              could only be one city in Australia with shit weather like that in summer...BA is from the same place too.

next trips
              USA/DXB August.

Comment

Hey I have seen that F-4 Phantom before...........................In Toys"R"US...??

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                  Hey I have seen that F-4 Phantom before...........................In Toys"R"US...??
                  You have a problem with my phantom?

Actually I bought it at a supermarket, thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                    could only be one city in Australia with shit weather like that in summer...BA is from the same place too.
                    What do you mean shit weather like that in summer, we get that shit all year round!!

Comment

My cockpit...

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                        You have a problem with my phantom?

Actually I bought it at a supermarket, thank you very much
                        No Paul... I only mentioned it because it looks pretty much the same like my nephews F-4 Phantom

lol

Dale, to me it looks like you are using two different kinds of speakers, Black one an a grey one.... Correct... ???

Comment

Except for now the LCD monitor displays what the CRT does, I just switched the comps...

yes I know it was a mess when I took this...but hey, I know where everything is!
                          Bobby DeBarge
                          www.debargephoto.com
                          http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                          1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by bobby

Except for now the LCD monitor displays what the CRT does, I just switched the comps...

yes I know it was a mess when I took this...but hey, I know where everything is!
                            WOW thats a messy desk hahaha and i just ordered the same headset as you....how is that one??
                            ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                              Dale, to me it looks like you are using two different kinds of speakers, Black one an a grey one.... Correct... ???
                              There's a second black speaker, it's next to my webcam. The big grey one is for my hi-fi stereo

Dale

Comment

Working...
                              X