Signature option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cam
    I can beat out the Polaks, that's all I know. (Is Polak discriminatory?)
    Nope I actually like it more that "Pole"

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
      I can beat out the Polaks, that's all I know. (Is Polak discriminatory?)
      Polack doesn't offend us when Polack is spelled correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
        Polack doesn't offend us when Polack is spelled correctly.
        Jesus, you people can spell words however you please, I'm not going to correct you any more....it's for your own good!
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

What exactly is 'you people' supposed to mean!? You mean us Poles? Are you saying that we are bad spellers? Are you implying that we are dumb!? I thought you were above that

Comment

Alright peeps and Polacks. Let's crack the 500 views on this thread.

Comment

Comment

What the hell is that thing.... Is that a lobster head ?
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

YES! More Airbus A320 forum Images!!! Woot Woot!

Comment

Edit:

reposting the previous post so CAM understands that Im talking about the lobster in airbus A320's avatar and his Lobster monster has a similarity to each other.
                    What the hell is that thing.... Is that a lobster head ?

plus

He looks just like your avatar !!
                    Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-06-30, 03:07.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                      He looks just like your avatar !!
                      I'm not going to answer that...and I'd apreciate it if you didn't make fun of the Air Tractor...it's the plane of the month after all...ummm-k. And I see yours is different..again...

Comment

Cam, he was talking to Airbus A320, ummmmmkay? Just take it easy ummmkay? Drugs are bad, ummmmmkay?

Comment

Cam, he was talking to Airbus A320, ummmmmkay? Just take it easy ummmkay? Drugs are bad, ummmmmkay?
                          How do you know that? He didn't specifically say that it was his avatar. The post was made after mine, so I can come to the conclusion that he was talking to me. Unless he specifically points out that he was making a generalization about the lobster in the avatar and the picture in main forum body. This needs clarification...ummmmmmmmmmmmmk

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                            and I'd apreciate it if you didn't make fun of the Air Tractor...it's the plane of the month after all...ummm-k. And I see yours is different..again.
                            Can you show me the post where Im making fun of the Air tractor ?

I remember I asked "Issued by who or says who" or something.

Roughly translated into english : What magazine(s) "reported" this plane of the the month award.....!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was just inferring, ummmmmkay? You need to cool your jets, ummmmkay? And maybe stick you Air Tractor in the cooler too. And by the way, General Aviation Quarterly says the AgCat is the plane of the month, not the Air Tractor, ummmkay? Ummmkay, so you are gonna have to stop telling lies.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                                Can you show me the post where Im making fun of the Air tractor ?

I remember I asked "Issued by who or says who" or something.

Roughly translated into english : What magazine(s) "reported" this plane of the the month award.....!!!!!!!!
                                I issued it Max. I just was surfing one day and got a kick out of the name. So it has become my Plane of the Month. Every month there will be a new plane, along with avatar change (you can take part too in the avatar change, you are good at that ). Hope this helps.

I was just inferring, ummmmmkay? You need to cool your jets, ummmmkay? And maybe stick you Air Tractor in the cooler too. And by the way, General Aviation Quarterly says the AgCat is the plane of the month, not the Air Tractor, ummmkay? Ummmkay, so you are gonna have to stop telling lies.
                                Oh you guys have no fun...it's the internet...you are supposed to have fun...it's like a bar full of friends....

Comment

Working...
                                X