Counter don´t work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter don´t work ?

BTW - It is "Counter doesn't work" Poor grammar.
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

It is "Counter doesn't work" Poor grammar.
    Zont pick on oders that cant typ3 pr0per englizh gramar....Por Favor !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
      Zont pick on oders that cant typ3 pr0per englizh gramar....Por Favor !
      Will you stop changing your Avatar....

Comment

You got a problem with that ?

You dont have to approach me here if you have issues about it. Thats what the PM's are for.

Comment

hey cam u chenged your avatar like a hundret tousand times this week

Comment

You dont have to approach me here if you have issues about it. Thats what the PM's are for.
            You changed it again...I don't like using PM's.

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            Excuse me, I'm not the topic here Plus, I hope you ain't making fun the the Air Tractor, it's the plane of the month, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
              Does your keyboard need replacing?
              My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
                Does your keyboard need replacing?
                Dude stop moaning about everyone's grammar!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                  BTW - It is "Counter doesn't work" Poor grammar.
                  BTW....this is an aviation enthusiasts website, not an Open University degree in English Language.
                  It may have been poor grammar but making an issue in public and thereby embarrassing lbxlbx is poor manners. You should apologise to him.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

You did it again, Magoo !

I'll back up on that one . Couldnt agree more. !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
                      BTW....this is an aviation enthusiasts website, not an Open University degree in English Language.
                      It may have been poor grammar but making an issue in public and thereby embarrassing lbxlbx is poor manners. You should apologise to him.
                      Yes this is an aviation web site and one that is in the top two.(Source:Wilson survey June 2006).
                      It deserves a bit more respect than casual chat room messages, bad grammar and spelling. Occasionally………fine…..but how far do you let it go.
                      Members are entitled to opinions, and as is with this opinion of mine there will be those that agree or disagree.
                      If we all play follow the leader and only blow kisses at each other how do personalities on this forum grow.
                      Off course it is always interesting to see how members here use the spellchecker when posting at Airliners.
                      Some members use English as their second language,so why make it more difficult for them.
                      Now for those who do not agree with what I say don’t bother posting ………I wont read it.
                      My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
                        No, I won't apologize. I'm just trying to help him. Not make fun of him. There is too much crappy e-writing on the net, I can't stand talking to people who "write like this, when u r in a hurray, ain't that gr8". Take the time and read your post over and make spelling and grammar corrections. It just makes the forum better when people can spell. Now I know we are not all perfect.

I'm not saying lbxlbx writes like that, but I was pointing out a mistake in grammar in the forum title.

Comment

Erm, no they're not Mr moderator.....Oh wait, you are not.
                          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                          - Metzgermeister

Comment

Wait, what's going on?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

HOLY SMOKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I'm happy with my keyboard and no, I'm not making fun of other's avatars. Btw. who moved it here ???

Comment

Working...
                              X