Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you open that package of cookies and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you open that package of cookies and....

You see the wrong type of cookie, but the right type of package you wanted. It's just so mortifying lol. It's like hitting Coke on the soda machine but getting Sprite. You just want to kill the bastard that put them in the wrong slots.

This just happen to me

errrm, Crism...no biggie, just go back and yell at someone for about 10 minutes and then get the right ones hahaha...

ORRRR maybe they are the right cookies and your just trying to fool people hahha
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Good job, Janni!

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
        errrm, Crism...no biggie, just go back and yell at someone for about 10 minutes and then get the right ones hahaha...

ORRRR maybe they are the right cookies and your just trying to fool people hahha
        Eh I'll eat em lol. I don't care. They're not bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
          Good job, Janni!
          Janni!? What ever you say capitano!

Damn, thats a bit of a drag, return them, all they will do is garbage them. As long as you got your recipt. Just go in and tell them it was open when you went to open it, the seal was broken. They cannot argue with that. Maybe take a cookie or two to make it look like someone got a bit hungrey.
          -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            Janni!? What ever you say capitano!
            Of course... she's the only one we know who worked in a cookie factory

Comment

Hey, how come Nabisco doesn't give Georgians such handy containers? This is discrimination or soemthing!

Suck it up, I'm afraid to say. Or eat that box, then write Nabisco a horrible complaint letter and they'll send you a coupon for a free one or something. I paid 1.50 for a bottle of water at college the other day. I thought I was getting a Diet Coke. Went to protest at the Bursars Office and they gave me the "We are not liable for the vending machines even though we take in the money, and manage everything monetary on campus...yada yada" sermon.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                Hey, how come Nabisco doesn't give Georgians such handy containers? This is discrimination or soemthing!
                Floridians don't get it either! I am calling Al Sharpton!!

Comment

So what....Its missing the chocolate chunks or whatever is wrong with them cookies.

LoL good one Henry...
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                    Floridians don't get it either! I am calling Al Sharpton!!
                    Those containers are quite common, along with the paper bag ones that Oreo and others use

So what containers do they have down south?

Comment

They are cookies...it's not like you got the wrong engine in your car...
                      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Those containers are quite common, along with the paper bag ones that Oreo and others use

No resealable package ; once it's open you'd better eat them all in a day or they get really nasty!

Comment

T
                          We don't have containers, per se, we just go to this guy =>http://mikey.i.ph/albums/images/obese_fat_guy.jpg . His cookie jar is generally full. Actually, he is Jordan D's next door neighbot.

Comment

We don't have containers, per se, we just go to this guy =>http://mikey.i.ph/albums/images/obese_fat_guy.jpg . His cookie jar is generally full. Actually, he is Jordan D's next door neighbot.
                            Could be empty or full, depends on which cookie jar we're talking about

Edit: Oh, so you were referring to the resealable thing... I thought you're talking about the tray In that case, I don't think we have those here... although I still think the paper bag with built in twist tie works wonders.

Comment

Actually, he is Jordan D's next door neighbot.
                              Why am I not suprised haha

Comment

Working...
                              X