No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday, America! (4th of July)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, America! (4th of July)

On July 4, 1776, The americans claimed their independence from Britain and Democracy was born. Every day thousands leave their homeland to come to the "land of the free and the home of the brave" so they can begin their American Dream.

The United States is truly a diverse nation made up of dynamic people. Each year on July 4, Americans celebrate that freedom and independence with barbecues, picnics, and family gatherings. Through the Internet we are learning about and communicating with people of different nations, with different languages and different races throughout the world. Bringing the world closer with understanding and knowledge can only benefit all nations.

We invite all nations to celebrate with Americans online this Fourth of July.

Source : Here

Happy Birthday, America!

http://www.break.com/index/ultimate_firework.html
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Thank you Even though there is still 5 hours till the party begins
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
      Thank you Even though there is still 5 hours till the party begins
      But yet I continue to hear boom after boom from fireworks outside my window...
      Bobby DeBarge
      www.debargephoto.com
      http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
      1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by bobby
        Seriously, what are Fourth of July fireworks manners? I hold off until the night of the 4th, and other people seem to do it like new year's- blast 20 billion rockets at 12.01am July 4th.

Happy Birthday, and welcome to to the rebellious teen years, America!

and Jones Cream Soda is heavenly. Really.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby
          The only booming I hear is of the carpenters next door

Comment

Happy birthday the US of A! Wish I was in NYC to see the celebrations, last years fireworks were amazing!
            E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Awesome, spamday totday .
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2b
                Happy birthday the US of A! Wish I was in NYC to see the celebrations, last years fireworks were amazing!
                You bet , happy birthday USA, good bless America

Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Going to Fort Bragg today to watch the artillery and fireworks once it gets dark enough. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Happy 4th!

Comment

Happy 4th of July everyone! Just got done putting all the flags up outside.

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

I'm going to celebrate the birth of my country with a BANG, and some flying sharks.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

How I spent my 4th of July morning:

I did a 55 mile bike ride in the Watermelon Ride, which was on a route north of St. Paul and went past some lakes and through some nice rural countryside. The weather was perfect for the bike ride, with comfortable temperatures and low humidity.

These are some of the pictures that I took.

This was a nice area around Bald Eagle Lake.

A group shot of some of the others on the ride

Some of the enjoyable rural countryside

Back at Bald Eagle Lake, with more enjoyable lake scenery and sailboats

The rest stop at the Tamarack Nature Center

Taking a short break at Lake Vadnais, enjoying the lake view

At the end of the ride was a picnic lunch of barbequed hot dogs, baked beans, and other items. The lunch was at Snail Lake

Since this was the Watermelon Ride, there had to be watermelon at the picnic!!

The view of Snail Lake
                          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Awesome pics Looks like yours was funner than mine so far. Although, I did get to see some hot chicks play in the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                              Awesome pics Looks like yours was funner than mine so far. Although, I did get to see some hot chicks play in the mud.
                              I'd say thats better than a bunch of guys on bikes wearing spandex.
                              just messin around bbuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X