Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Since real flying fireworks are illegal to sell here (people go up to New Hampshire or wherever and buy them there if they can make the trip), but since i couldn't get any real flying ones I moded some of the fountain/sparkler ones to fly. By putting the sticks of stuff from inside the fountain fireworks on a model rocket engine and adding fins.

2 went up good, 2 failed because i didn't get the fuse for the firework part lit in time, and another lit properly, but the fins were messed up so it went sideways and crahsed

If you get them to work right though (light before they takeoff), they are actually pretty nice. You get a stream of sparks going up into the air.

Leave a comment:

• seventwo
    replied
    Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
    Awesome pics Looks like yours was funner than mine so far. Although, I did get to see some hot chicks play in the mud.
    I'd say thats better than a bunch of guys on bikes wearing spandex.
    just messin around bbuse.

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Awesome pics Looks like yours was funner than mine so far. Although, I did get to see some hot chicks play in the mud.

Leave a comment:

• bbuse
    replied
    How I spent my 4th of July morning:

I did a 55 mile bike ride in the Watermelon Ride, which was on a route north of St. Paul and went past some lakes and through some nice rural countryside. The weather was perfect for the bike ride, with comfortable temperatures and low humidity.

These are some of the pictures that I took.

This was a nice area around Bald Eagle Lake.

A group shot of some of the others on the ride

Some of the enjoyable rural countryside

Back at Bald Eagle Lake, with more enjoyable lake scenery and sailboats

The rest stop at the Tamarack Nature Center

Taking a short break at Lake Vadnais, enjoying the lake view

At the end of the ride was a picnic lunch of barbequed hot dogs, baked beans, and other items. The lunch was at Snail Lake

Since this was the Watermelon Ride, there had to be watermelon at the picnic!!

The view of Snail Lake

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    I'm going to celebrate the birth of my country with a BANG, and some flying sharks.

Leave a comment:

• polishsausage248
    replied
    Happy 4th of July everyone! Just got done putting all the flags up outside.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    Happy 4th!

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Going to Fort Bragg today to watch the artillery and fireworks once it gets dark enough. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Originally posted by bapilot2b
    Happy birthday the US of A! Wish I was in NYC to see the celebrations, last years fireworks were amazing!
    You bet , happy birthday USA, good bless America

Alain

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Awesome, spamday totday .

Leave a comment:

• v1images
    replied
    Happy birthday the US of A! Wish I was in NYC to see the celebrations, last years fireworks were amazing!

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Originally posted by bobby
    But yet I continue to hear boom after boom from fireworks outside my window...
    The only booming I hear is of the carpenters next door

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Originally posted by bobby
    Seriously, what are Fourth of July fireworks manners? I hold off until the night of the 4th, and other people seem to do it like new year's- blast 20 billion rockets at 12.01am July 4th.

Happy Birthday, and welcome to to the rebellious teen years, America!

and Jones Cream Soda is heavenly. Really.

Leave a comment:

• bobby
    replied
    Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
    Thank you Even though there is still 5 hours till the party begins

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Thank you Even though there is still 5 hours till the party begins

Leave a comment:

Working...
X