Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea Launches test missles against NATO's orders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bah, I think they were just celebrating the 4th of july with really big fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      bah, I think they were just celebrating the 4th of july with really big fireworks
      Yeah man, a Space Shuttle launch and 6 missile firings on the same day, yesterday is going to go down as one of the most 'celebrated' July 4ths in a while...
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
        Hehehe they named it dong.
        I think one was named "nodong". I think Kim named that one after himself.

And ABC mentioned that it was brought up at NATO meetings and they urged North Korea not to test the missiles, thats all I know as far as NATO goes.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
          And ABC mentioned that it was brought up at NATO meetings and they urged North Korea not to test the missiles, thats all I know as far as NATO goes.
          Since NATO is more of a European organization, I would be surprised if they got involved with this other than expressing their concerns. This is something that is more of a UN issue. But since China and Russia seem to be tying the hands of the UN on this issue, it looks like they won't be doing much about this either.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
          X